Announcement

Collapse

Survival Warehouse

Please check out our Sponsor Survival Warehouse!

They are dedicated and devoted to providing the best Survival & Preparedness Gear available. They have been around for decades and really excel in the Long Term Food Storage Category.

Survival Warehouse - Offering the best deals and hard to find Survival Kits, Survival Gear, MRES, MRE Meals, Freeze Dried Camping Food, Bug out bags, Survival Gear, Gas masks and more. Be Prepared and ready for any emergency or disaster
See more
See less

Cheap get around vehicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap get around vehicle.

So I gave in and got one of the motorized bicycle kits. While it's not a proper motorcycle it's not too bad . Theres a few things to consider before getting a kit . 1 is your bike, oversized frame tubes makes the installation difficult due to fitment. 2 suspension, if your present bike has rear suspension it may not be ideal. This is due to the chain drive and tensioning it. 3 skinny wheel / hybrids may not hold up to the added weight/ torque of the added motor. Heres a little on mine. It's a new build and it's a cold , very cold day.
    Last edited by Armyjimbo; 03-15-2020, 03:54 PM. Reason: autocorrect is drunk

Yes the rifle will be secured better when I take it out and about. This is my 2nd Ruckus so I'm pretty stoked to take it about !! I'll have a ride in the nex...

And yet another!

Comment

Should be able to score some super cheap get around vehicles in a few days.... Five Finger Discount.... The end of the world has to be good for something....

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
        Should be able to score some super cheap get around vehicles in a few days.... Five Finger Discount.... The end of the world has to be good for something....
        Bahaha!

I'm going for early models: Mules! They don't break down as often and are completely "green"! LOL!

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggyout View Post

Bahaha!

I'm going for early models: Mules! They don't break down as often and are completely "green"! LOL!

-Buggy
          LOL plus you can always turn them into stew or BBQ
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Tough eating from all I've heard but a good alternative!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎