Cheap get around vehicle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap get around vehicle.

So I gave in and got one of the motorized bicycle kits. While it's not a proper motorcycle it's not too bad . Theres a few things to consider before getting a kit . 1 is your bike, oversized frame tubes makes the installation difficult due to fitment. 2 suspension, if your present bike has rear suspension it may not be ideal. This is due to the chain drive and tensioning it. 3 skinny wheel / hybrids may not hold up to the added weight/ torque of the added motor. Heres a little on mine. It's a new build and it's a cold , very cold day.
    Last edited by Armyjimbo; 03-15-2020, 04:54 PM. Reason: autocorrect is drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQe6eQEMXDE

And yet another!

Comment

Should be able to score some super cheap get around vehicles in a few days.... Five Finger Discount.... The end of the world has to be good for something....

Comment

Originally posted by NRAamy View Post
        Should be able to score some super cheap get around vehicles in a few days.... Five Finger Discount.... The end of the world has to be good for something....
        Bahaha!

I'm going for early models: Mules! They don't break down as often and are completely "green"! LOL!

-Buggy
        I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Working...
        X