No announcement yet.

Solar Golf cart as Survival vehicle. AKA the " Letric Lee"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that idea. That could have a lot of uses.. My neighbor behind me works for NASA. He is an electrical engener and a welder. You might say he is a jack of all trades. These have nothing to do with SHTF but fun to watch him. he took a large cooler, motorized it, put wheels on it, a steering wheel and now he runs around the neighborhood sitting on an old wiskey barrel on top of a cooler running through the neighborhood. This year he did it with of all things a surf board. This guy is something else.

Comment

Added two more panels by making temporary mounts than can be removed quickly. Brings the capacity to 1440 watts.. Its a little shaky in the back, but seems to be roadworthy. Just have to remember you have a lot more hanging off front and rear. Should bring the charging to about 35-40 amps

Comment

Thanks for the update! This is one cool thread. Keep us posted about the doings of your solarmobile (is that a word? what is it called, anyway?)
        Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyetteAdams View Post
          Thanks for the update! This is one cool thread. Keep us posted about the doings of your solarmobile (is that a word? what is it called, anyway?)
          Official name would be Mobile off grid solar generator, nicknamed "Letric Lee".

Comment

Put it on ebay if any is interested. Plan on making another with the one on left. .https://www.ebay.com/itm/143035556447?ul_noapp=true

Comment

Working...
            X