Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the gas prices in your area...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up to 2.17 here

Comment

We are holding steady at $1.78. OMG!! I just said something. They will probably go up today.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

OK this is happening here in NE Florida. Last week we were at $1.91 today we are at $2.12. For no reason that I can see.

Comment

back up to between 2.44-2.55 around here in central PA
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

$6.05 per gallon here on D5 from Prague on the way to Plzen. You guys are lucky...

Comment

$ 1.94 in Gallatin TN today 3-11-2020
              "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

We are in the $2.15 range here. Eastern Missouri.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

$1.88 this morning in Gallatin TN
                  "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

Comment

A place or two at $2.19 in central PA but most still around 2.39-2.45

Comment

I didn't need any, but saw the price at $1.88 Friday. Eastern Missouri.

Comment

Paid 1.45$ per gallon at Sams Club yesterday in Cherokee County Ga. It is nice with the reduced traffic shortening my commute times as well.

Comment

Paid $1.40 a gal today. Filled up tank on truck plus 17 1/2 gal for outside equipment
                          .Pandemic or no, grass is going to grow. So are trees in the fence line.Trying to extend fire break around house. Wildfire takes a lot of firefighters and who knows how many will available if/when one comes.
                          Last edited by ZAGran; 03-29-2020, 03:41 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

It was $1.83 here on Saturday.

Comment

It's about the $2.50 range here in the dark side of Washington state. Mind you that's at the military PX. Still way too high!

-Buggy
                              I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Man what a month does... 87 is down to $1.75 - $1.79 and diesel is only down to around $2.49

Comment

Working...
                                X