Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the gas prices in your area...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they always go up for vacation season and holidays. So sure there was a bit of a Labor Day bump in there too this week.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

2.07 in middle Tennessee is the lowest
      "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

A few places have actually dipped below the $2.00 level but generally we are in the $2.05 - $2.10 range.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Ours here is running about 2.15. Chef I am glad to see you back. Hope your are coming back to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Chefsimms View Post
            2.07 in middle Tennessee is the lowest
            Chef... long time no see, hope your well!

We're between $2.72-$2.79 here in central PA. I've seen a place or 2 a few cents less and many more places still several cents higher.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryGuy View Post

Chef... long time no see, hope your well!

We're between $2.72-$2.79 here in central PA. I've seen a place or 2 a few cents less and many more places still several cents higher.
              It has been a while... I try to stay off the computer as much as I can.

Hope your doing well
              "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

Comment

This is hard to believe, but it is almost 4 years to the day that Chef Sims started this thread, and gas prices here are back to the exact same price, $1.78/ gallon. Gas prices here have been going down faster than a fat kid on a see saw. Is this nationwide or localized? Anybody have any idea what causes it? Not that I am complaining.
                The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Gas prices dropped due to over abundance of oil. Opec cutting production now but the USA is now the number 1 producer. Prices will not climb very fast.
                  It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war!

Comment

1.95 here, but Orlando always has high prices imo

Comment

Down to 193 per gallon. PS Happy New Year Everyone!

Comment

Saw $1.73 at a couple of stations in Hendersonville TN today

Happy New Year To All...

— Thomas Jefferson

— Abraham Lincoln

Comment

$2.20 last week in my area of Arizona.
                          It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war!

Comment

Today the price went down to under $1.90! The news stated that they expect a major increase come the summer to over $3.00.

I can remember buying gas at 29 cents back in the late 60's Of course we got 12 miles per gallon! Fill up for $2.00

Comment

Best I can find is 2.39 but most are runnnig 2.45. Diesel is nuts still, like 3.29 I think I saw.

And our brain dead governor and state flunkies tried pushing thru a hike on the gas tax but luckily (if there is such a thing) they held off. PA has the highest gas tax rate in the country which is like $0.58 per gallon. those SOB's divert the money from the roads and bridges which need it to all their favorite inner city voting areas and pet projects. I think something like 60% of our bridges have a "D" if they were getting grades. So I guess it totally makes sense to dump money into inner city cease pools rather than the roads & highways that bring in and take away products. Guess they'll wait until a bridge falls in with a bus load of kids before they make a half assed attempt to fix a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X