Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the gas prices in your area...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grumpygremlin View Post
    £1.29 per LITRE(4.5 litres to a gallon)
    I just checked and that's around $6.48/ gal - OUCH! so what does diesel run? and do you all do much with propane?

Here in central PA we've been about $2.99-$3.05 but just in last few days I saw a station or 2 that had it for $2.89-$2.93.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

diesel is a couple more pence per litre, on the motorways I think it costs more than that, but I don't buy at motorway service stations I buy at our local filling station.

Comment

Tulsa Oklahoma gasoline prices as of 6-29-2018 range from $2.359 to $2.399. Of course if you are driving down one of the interstates you might encounter prices as much as 5 cents more per gal.

Comment

I just topped up my tank for the weekend, 3/4 full so 1/4 tank cost me £10, I usually only spend about £20 on average as most of my mileage is local, we might go further afield once a month, went to Somerset(next county East) last weekend and clocked up just over 200 miles, only going 60 mile round trip this weekend.

Comment

In my area it is about $2.65/gal. Country Guy; I was in your neck of the woods last weekend. Harrisburg, and then on the Philly. Gas was $3.05 where I filled up the rental car.
            The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Dang Morg, wish I'd have known. Would have loved to meet you face to face and had a cup of coffee and some chat!

Filled up this morning and the one small station out of town was $2.87. the idiots in town and the bigger convenience chain is still 2.97 figure that out...

Comment

Gas here in VA has crept back up to 2.69

Comment

here we're back hovering around $3.05-$3.09 for 87... I hate our politicians... I've read that over half of that price is state tax. PA has one of if not the highest gas tax in the country yet our roads and bridges are crap. Why? bkz they send all the money to the dead beats, illegals & reliefers in Philly, Pittsburgh and other democrap voter strong holds.

Comment

We have a station in middle Tennessee that is new an for the past month the price has been $2:39 a gallon therr as well as the other near by stations...other then that the prices are $2:45 -2:55
                    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Here we're still bouncing around here between $2.95-$3.09. a weekend ago a few places went as low as $2.89 but then right back up to 2.95+

Comment

Gas prices in my area of Oklahoma range from $2.18 to $2.38 depending on location.

Comment

We are around $2.79 per gallon here. CG, you are right. Pennsylvania is the big winner with the highest gas taxes in the nation. You had to really work hard to pass California and New York, This ranking was from January this year if you want to see where your state ranks.

https://247wallst.com/special-report...gas-taxes-6/2/

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Regular gas in southwest Alabama is about $2.55/gal

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
                              We are around $2.79 per gallon here. CG, you are right. Pennsylvania is the big winner with the highest gas taxes in the nation. You had to really work hard to pass California and New York, This ranking was from January this year if you want to see where your state ranks.

https://247wallst.com/special-report...gas-taxes-6/2/
                              Yeah, lucky us. PA's gas taxes have always sucked and this asshat Gov Wolfe we have was sure to raise it more. With all that money you think our roads and bridges would be the best in the country instead of being ranked as some of the worst. Maybe if they quit stealing money from it to give to the takers in places Like Philly, Pittsburgh and other leftist bastions of voters, there would be money left to fix bridges and potholes.

Comment

Saw a news story that prices are up because people can now afford to travel so prices are up about $2.89 but will fall again this fall.

Comment

Working...
                                X