Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the gas prices in your area...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grumpygremlin View Post
    £1.29 per LITRE(4.5 litres to a gallon)
    I just checked and that's around $6.48/ gal - OUCH! so what does diesel run? and do you all do much with propane?

Here in central PA we've been about $2.99-$3.05 but just in last few days I saw a station or 2 that had it for $2.89-$2.93.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

diesel is a couple more pence per litre, on the motorways I think it costs more than that, but I don't buy at motorway service stations I buy at our local filling station.

Comment

Tulsa Oklahoma gasoline prices as of 6-29-2018 range from $2.359 to $2.399. Of course if you are driving down one of the interstates you might encounter prices as much as 5 cents more per gal.

Comment

I just topped up my tank for the weekend, 3/4 full so 1/4 tank cost me £10, I usually only spend about £20 on average as most of my mileage is local, we might go further afield once a month, went to Somerset(next county East) last weekend and clocked up just over 200 miles, only going 60 mile round trip this weekend.

Comment

In my area it is about $2.65/gal. Country Guy; I was in your neck of the woods last weekend. Harrisburg, and then on the Philly. Gas was $3.05 where I filled up the rental car.
            The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Dang Morg, wish I'd have known. Would have loved to meet you face to face and had a cup of coffee and some chat!

Filled up this morning and the one small station out of town was $2.87. the idiots in town and the bigger convenience chain is still 2.97 figure that out...
              I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
              X