Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the gas prices in your area...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices range from 2.19 - 2.35/gal here

Comment

Prices here are around $2.37. There seemed to be a 20 cent jump very quickly.
      The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

I'm just logging back onto this site after many many months. Hopefully the issues have been resolved. Answer to the original question... here in the upstate of SC the cost per gallon of 87 octane is 2.23 today and has been for about a week. It feels good to be back on this forum. Things look different now, but i'm sure the content is the same.

Comment

For 87 octane it's $2.59 and has been for some time here in central WV. Was in western VA 2 weeks ago and paid $2.18 for the same octane.

Dale
          Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

Been steady here in central PA at about $2.89
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Oddly enough I had the last post on this thread before Palmetto Native brought it back. It was almost a year ago and gas prices are about the same. Still around $2.37 a gallon for Regular.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

$2.45 in NE Florida..

Comment

$2.21 In Tennessee Today March 4th 2018
                  "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

— Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

— Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

$3.65 here in beautiful COMMIE FREAKING LIBERAL NO-FREEDOM HIPPY LOVING GREEN DOPE SMOKING HUG TREES KISS WHALES HOLLYWIERD California.

I hate my home state....

I do....

-Buggy
                    I'm not a fatalist. I'm a realist.

Comment

Buggy, that's for the low grade 87? what, are they putting pot squeezin's in that stuff? Crap I thought ours was nuts for this 10% ethanol crap they now force down out throat but for about that I could get 93 octane 100% gas ethanol free.
                      I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Paid $2.29 for regular this morning.

Chefsimms: Good to see you are still with us.

Buggy: Tell us how you really feel!! LOL!

Comment

I gave $2.39 in South Florida yesterday. The highest I have seen it was $2.79 but only for a few days.

Comment

Prices here are from 2.25 to 2.39 depending on where you go and which station you use.

Comment

£1.29 per LITRE(4.5 litres to a gallon)

Comment

$3.29 or more for regular/gal

Cedar

Comment

Working...
                                X