No announcement yet.

Fuel Capacity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price is $2.01 here. In July I was paying $4.20!
    The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

Originally posted by kenno View Post
      The price is $2.01 here. In July I was paying $4.20!
      I am out of town, and just paid 1.59 in El Reno Oklahoma!!! Heading back to Odessa tomorrow. We shall see what it dropped to there.

Comment

Roll me in batter and dunk me in hot oil! I am speachless!
        The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

So what we are seeing now is noticeable DEFLATION instead of inflation. Some of the deals local electronics firms are using as door-busters almost makes me want to buy one of these new fangled LCD televisions.

Who would have thought you could buy a 32" Hi-definition 1080p LCD for $600 a year or more ago? Heck, you can get a Blue-Ray DVD for $100 now with a TV purchase. GM is giving away their cars and light trucks to ANYONE who will take them. Even gold/silver is deflated like crazy.

I am fortunate to live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex where house prices have remained high...to high, lol. But in most of the US the housing prices have dropped significantly. The dollar just goes further now than it did a year ago. With the possible exception of the grocery store....but have you priced steak lately? Chicken and pork costs almost as much as steak when I went shopping last weekend, CRAZY!!!

Combined with the stagnation of the credit market this recession is VERY different than what I understood from the 'experts' it was going to be.

Comment

hey I suffered through them too!! I am here in lincoln county as well. With all of the interloppers moving into the area from out of state/area it is great to see someone on here from my area.

Comment

Working...
            X