Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArtofWar
    replied
    Well from my experience point is the safest place to be. I control the speed and the violence of action. Now if I messed up, number 2 is who the bad guys would get a bead on. Luckily, none of my number 2's ever had that happen.

Leave a comment:

• beebopcop
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    Wow 200 point man entries? Someone must really not like you? LOL! Just kidding man : )

Welcome aboard, great skillset!
    Yeah!!! Who did you piss off???:confused:

Leave a comment:

• TLM
    replied
    200 entries at point, impressive that you are still among the living.

Thank you for your service.

Welcome.

TLM

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Welcome AOW. Good to have you along. I used to have my Home Inspection License. I let it expire...too old to crawl in attics and crawl spaces! :(

Being an architect, I get called on on occasion to do a due deligence or inspection. I like doing them. The fun ones are the million square foot manufacturing plants.

Leave a comment:

• ArtofWar
    replied
    Thanks guys, really looking forward to learning and I may be of assistance along the way.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Wow 200 point man entries? Someone must really not like you? LOL! Just kidding man : )

Welcome aboard, great skillset!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Never underestimate the Home Inspection experience!! That was what really jumped out at me when I saw your qualifications. That is a real good skill to have.
    Yeah...especially when Rusty's in the picture....always assume pre-existing fire damage...

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtofWar View Post
    Resume is as follows:

Work Experience
    3 Years Army 11BP Airborne Infantry

10 Years Law Enforcement

2 Years Home Inspection

Due to work experience. I specialize in weapons, land navigation, survival, concealment, close quarters combat, entries"over 200 as point man", search and rescue, basic and advanced SWAT training to include Aircraft Linear Assault"don't know when I would use that"lol. CPR and battlefield dressings.
    Understanding of basic structures and building codes.

Hobbies
    Hunt and Fish about everything in North America. Especially deer, turkey, rabbit, and squirrel.
    Hand to hand training in SPEAR, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Jeet Kun Do

Currently, living on 100 Acres with running water and plenty of wild game.

Do to the political and economic times we are currently living in, I hope that I am not to late to begin storage for long term survival.
    Never underestimate the Home Inspection experience!! That was what really jumped out at me when I saw your qualifications. That is a real good skill to have.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtofWar View Post
    Resume is as follows:

Work Experience

10 Years Law Enforcement

2 Years Home Inspection

Due to work experience. I specialize in weapons, land navigation, survival, concealment, close quarters combat, entries"over 200 as point man", search and rescue, basic and advanced SWAT training to include Aircraft Linear Assault"don't know when I would use that"lol. CPR and battlefield dressings.

Hobbies
    Hunt and Fish about everything in North America. Especially deer, turkey, rabbit, and squirrel.

Do to the political and economic times we are currently living in, I hope that I am not to late to begin storage for long term survival.
    Quite a resume...welcome aboard, and yes....it's always too late....that's why we never quit. ;)

Leave a comment:

• ArtofWar
    started a topic New Guy, Some Skills

New Guy, Some Skills

Resume is as follows:

Work Experience

10 Years Law Enforcement

2 Years Home Inspection

Hobbies

Working...
X