Whatcha got?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Oh, yeah? Well I got nunchuck skills, too, and can make cool and pretty knives, now.......lol....

But my knives have a cushioney RED handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
      But my knives have a cushioney RED handle.
      I just spent like a whole ten minutes writing a snappy response, with absolutely no bearing on this thread, whatsoever......then remembered that I'm supposed to be a candidate for moderator.......so....

Nyah, nyah........it's all I got.:(
      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
        I just spent like a whole ten minutes writing a snappy response, with absolutely no bearing on this thread, whatsoever......then remembered that I'm supposed to be a candidate for moderator.......so....

Nyah, nyah........it's all I got.:(

See. A skillset identified. The ability to keep your mouth shut even when you have something snappy to say.

Comment

LMFAO.....
          "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Working...
          X