• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cedar View Post

... United States
    It will be interesting to me when:
    Show your works and do not talk

Comment

Originally posted by AGK2 View Post
      I ask to show your work, and not engage in chatter ..
      As I mentioned before, i currently live off grid, and am able to post here from my cell phone at times when I can get cell service. I run by generator/batteries, soon to get my solar system set up, so currently I cannot post photos. But in December, I will hopefully have internet to use my laptop, and show you all the photos you like pertaining to this lifestyle. All with my cheery face in them.

Cedar

Comment

Originally posted by Cedar View Post
        Cedar
        Я прошу вас более не отвечать мне и не смешить меня.
        Рассказывайте сказки своим соотечественникам - американцам

Comment

Печально, что вы не лучший образец для представления своих людей. Хорошо, что я встретил других россиян в первую очередь

Cedar

Comment

I just can not find the button on the forum "send an unwanted user to ignore" ... This one gets confused under the feet and spoils the mood

Comment

so how many times is this guy going to get banned and be allowed to return?

I mean he isn't even that creative in that he uses an almost identical ID and is left back in. This tool is so great so he obviously doesn't need to be around us inferior people to bring him down. Let him go inflate his ego on some Russian site where he can wow his brethren with his smarts.

Now for me, other than the occasional laugh factor he provides showing what a pompous ass he is, he is nothing but negative and seems to poses a split personality. I'm so over of hearing how superior he and all his kind are and him spouting his BS about doing everything on his own. Really, I saw a lot of different people in those pictures. And then he's to be in the middle of nowhere, yet in the background of several of the photos it looks like it's being built in the middle of a small village or town as you can see what look to be other houses. So thinking he's just another troll making up stories...

I'm on AJ's plan now, Ignoring any and all of his posts, I suggest everyone else here do the same and DO NOT respond to any of his posts or comments. And be the bigger person and don't let him try egging you into it with his childish taunts. If he pushes and there is no one to push back he falls on his face and is completely impotent.
              Last edited by CountryGuy; 11-10-2017, 10:44 AM.
              I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

When a person writes that he "does himself", he can also show his mistakes.
                I can show them, and you do not ... Since you did not build anything :)))))))))

1. Cracks in the ends of logs
                Click image for larger version

Name:	qwert02.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	211554

2. Even there is no English translation
                На Русском : Окосячка оконного проема выполнена неправильно
                Click image for larger version

Name:	qwert03.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	211555

Comment

Here's your log...
                  https://survivalforum.survivalmagazi...f-2015-current

Cedar

Comment

Originally posted by AGК

Cedar and Applejack today sent me to personal ignore ... I do not see more of their messages ... I do not like anonymous chatterboxes who do not have any work or education, but only chatter on the forum ...
                    Only It's you, Americans, you can listen to their nonsense ...
                    Apparently you are incompetent, as.....

1. I never sent you to a personal ignore list. you are vastly mistaken
                    2. you were complaining the ignore button does not work, so if you pushed the ignore button, you FAILED!
                    3. I am not anonymous...
                    4. I do have work...but weirdly I have a strange job, where I can actually surf and get paid. My boss actually sees me on this site
                    5. I am also educated... both in college 4.0 grades, self taught the rest of the time in various subjects, have multiple tickets (licenses) for many things in two countries, including being a EMR, and a fireman, certified in mantracking, and repelling out of helicopters, and educated in the school of hard knocks
                    6. I 'chatter' on the forum to stay awake actually..

So what is your excuse for being an ignorant person? And time and time again you have demonstrated you are anything but intelligent and kind. Not to mention have the typical characteristics of a stereotypical TROLL.

And I promise this is the last time I will be acknowledging you, unless you change your MO extremely and type something interesting to actually read. But I will not be holding my breath.

Cedar

Comment

Working...
                    X