• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hminus
    replied
    Originally posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    .... "We need to talk"

O.W.
    I agree..... and depending on what the folks there look like, it might be smart to find someplace else... If there ends up being some hurt feelings, and someone goes away mad, they know where you are and that might not be good.. I wouldn't like the idea of a pissed off group of people knowing where I am... I am not saying to tuck the tail and run, just think it out before acting... I would need to know more of the variables before acting....

Leave a comment:

• Railman
    replied
    Our BOL will be occupied by more than one family. It's our plan. Now, if it is an uninvited presence there will be a tactically overseen discussion regarding what the uninvited group has to offer the established group.

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Wilde
    replied
    .... "We need to talk"

O.W.

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Originally posted by Grim_R556 View Post
    Diesel brought this up in the introduction to the scenario board and it got me to thinking, what if your BOL was occupied. What would you do if there was a family already there, or if there was a goblin presence on the BOL?
    Find out what the hell they did with the folks that live there all the time...

Leave a comment:

• Grim_R556
    started a topic BOL occupied

BOL occupied

Diesel brought this up in the introduction to the scenario board and it got me to thinking, what if your BOL was occupied. What would you do if there was a family already there, or if there was a goblin presence on the BOL?
Working...
X