No announcement yet.

BOL occupied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are friendlies & have something to offer & can earn there keep, then they stay. If they don't have anything to offer & can't or won't pull their weight, then unarm & blindfold them & load them up & take them a fews mile down the road in a completely different direction then they way they came in & drop them off with their stuff & wish them luck. If they are unfriendlies & pose a threat to the well being of any of the group, well let's just say there will be plenty of food for the wild animals.

Comment

Make problem go away. That's all I'm saying.
      G.I.H.S.O. Going In Hot, Safety Off.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim_R556 View Post
        Diesel brought this up in the introduction to the scenario board and it got me to thinking, what if your BOL was occupied. What would you do if there was a family already there, or if there was a goblin presence on the BOL?
        move on to the next one!
        I have 5 or 6 places that I can relocate to. all scouted in advance by me.

Comment

can't happen. My BOL is just some spiderholes spread over a wide area. I can either eliminate the problem with silenced .22's during darkness, or dig some more holes 10 miles away and still be able to access my food caches now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Survivorman View Post
            I see we're still not in shortage of the kill everyone and dig a whole folks around here.

Your 'lair' (that sounds so silly) should be where you are. But if you have a BOL and someone is squatting you didn't secure it properly. In any case it's your property so you would have to tell them to leave.
            yeah, right and they aint gonna just shoot you on sight.

Comment

Working...
            X