No announcement yet.

We were wrong...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies to the forum. I was upset over a matter that had nothing to do with this forum when I read Murphy’s posts and opened mouth before engaging brain. I was upset and the personal attacks in the posts Murphy made upset me more. And like a child I responded in kind, attacking Murphy instead of relaying my upset at his use of personal attacks on those he disagreed with. This did neither me, those who were attacked nor Murphy any good. It only increased upset all around. So again I am sorry for my quick reaction and ill-advised post.

On the other hand I do chastise Murphy for his personal attacks as I hang my head in shame. It is possible to be aggressive against something you believe true without calling those who express otherwise names.
    Last edited by ZAGran; 12-01-2018, 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling as usual

Comment

ZAGran you have nothing to Aplogize for as Murphy has managed to destroy this forum. But not to worry. His day will come. I did the same thing a while back without thinking first. Murphy gets his jollies from attacking people. He loves it. That is why we all need to put him on the ignore list. Someday, someone somewhere will get him for his bad mouth remarks to people.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        ZAGran you have nothing to Aplogize for as Murphy has managed to destroy this forum. But not to worry. His day will come. I did the same thing a while back without thinking first. Murphy gets his jollies from attacking people. He loves it. That is why we all need to put him on the ignore list. Someday, someone somewhere will get him for his bad mouth remarks to people.
        I see you've launched yet another attack against me. It would be great if you stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAGran View Post
          My apologies to the forum. I was upset over a matter that had nothing to do with this forum when I read Murphy’s posts and opened mouth before engaging brain. I was upset and the personal attacks in the posts Murphy made upset me more. And like a child I responded in kind, attacking Murphy instead of relaying my upset at his use of personal attacks on those he disagreed with. This did neither me, those who were attacked nor Murphy any good. It only increased upset all around. So again I am sorry for my quick reaction and ill-advised post.

On the other hand I do chastise Murphy for his personal attacks as I hang my head in shame. It is possible to be aggressive against something you believe true without calling those who express otherwise names.

Just read this... In what post did you attack me?? I see no recent attacks.

Comment

Working...
          X