No announcement yet.

When does SHTF start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does SHTF start? IMHO if you are afraid to leave your house because of the violence you might encounter, that is a pretty good indication it has started. Sorry GG, but I don't have anything good to say about the Mayor of London. He has given up the city to thugs. Maybe we just hear the worst of it, and it isn't as bad as what we hear on the news. All of our cities have bad areas. You just don't go into them if you can avoid it. Having an area that is a No-Go Zone is an absolute failure of government to enforce law and protect its people.

You have definitely done the right thing by getting as far away from it as possible. The British people definitely did the right thing by voting to get out of the EU. I can't imagine some unelected bureaucrat; in Brussels; who answers to nobody; deciding what my immigration policy is going to be. Or any other policy for that matter. I hope the British people wake up, and realize the liberal policies are a total failure. Where is Margaret Thatcher when you need her. God Rest Her Soul.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
      When does SHTF start? IMHO if you are afraid to leave your house because of the violence you might encounter, that is a pretty good indication it has started. Sorry GG, but I don't have anything good to say about the Mayor of London. He has given up the city to thugs. Maybe we just hear the worst of it, and it isn't as bad as what we hear on the news. All of our cities have bad areas. You just don't go into them if you can avoid it. Having an area that is a No-Go Zone is an absolute failure of government to enforce law and protect its people.

You have definitely done the right thing by getting as far away from it as possible. The British people definitely did the right thing by voting to get out of the EU. I can't imagine some unelected bureaucrat; in Brussels; who answers to nobody; deciding what my immigration policy is going to be. Or any other policy for that matter. I hope the British people wake up, and realize the liberal policies are a total failure. Where is Margaret Thatcher when you need her. God Rest Her Soul.
      absolutely right my friend, I left a city 20 years ago-not a big one you'd probably call it a large town- and I've never been back. being in the south west of England we are well away from all the troubles of the big cities.
      The EU was alright back in the 70s when it was "the common market" and that was what it was sold to us as, purely a trading arrangement, the political element didn't come in until the late 90s and we never had a vote on that, that's why most people are against the EU, we want our laws made at home not by some faceless official we cant even vote out of office.

Comment

Working...
      X