X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Texas!
    replied
    Originally posted by Loshali View Post
    Does that mean.. Rusty is.... educated???? I knew it!!!
    Rusty has a college education....

Leave a comment:

• Loshali
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Sorry, I learned to read and write European English. Lazer is the Euro spelling. Like Grey vs. Gray, honour vs honor, colour vs color, etc. My apologies. I will try to act more like an American.
    Does that mean.. Rusty is.... educated???? I knew it!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
    Funny guys! I use to work with a chap from London who would try to teach me a bit of Cockney Rhyming Slang every week. After reading this I now know that none of it stuck ya'll! :D
    I just generally spell in "English" not "American". I am too old to learn it properly I guess.

P.S. I still cross my z's and 7's too.

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    Funny guys! I use to work with a chap from London who would try to teach me a bit of Cockney Rhyming Slang every week. After reading this I now know that none of it stuck ya'll! :D

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Laugh it up fuzzball!!
    Hee hee hee....don't be a wanker, just tossing off here and about....chin up, Lad! LMFAO...

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Righteo, Old Chap...can't be blathering on in just any tongue at random, eh? Next you'll know it'll be all sixes and sevens and bugger if I know......
    Laugh it up fuzzball!!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Sorry, I learned to read and write European English. Lazer is the Euro spelling. Like Grey vs. Gray, honour vs honor, colour vs color, etc. My apologies. I will try to act more like an American.
    Righteo, Old Chap...can't be blathering on in just any tongue at random, eh? Next you'll know it'll be all sixes and sevens and bugger if I know......

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
    "Lazer"? You mean "laser", right? You aren't expecting me to come dance around are you? :eek:

I started drawing up plans for a small cabin I was going to build on family property in the low country of SC. Availability of the land fell thru (estate settlement) so I have put it on hold.

There are some really neat things you can do with small cabins to use the space creatively. Prefab kitchen and bath wall that you can build/plumb at home and install. 5 gallon container on a high shelf can supply the "pressurized" water. I had a computer crash not too long ago, but I will see if I can find the info again. This subject may make a good thread? I know Diesel started one but it hasn't gone anywhere.

Can a mod move the Tumbleweed House to the Shelter thread?

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    There was some hippy retread on Portland TV a year or two ago trying to sell these yuppie doll houses for 16K!

Leave a comment:

• lazer128
    replied
    I am thinking a nightly lazer light show.
    "Lazer"? You mean "laser", right? You aren't expecting me to come dance around are you? :eek:

I started drawing up plans for a small cabin I was going to build on family property in the low country of SC. Availability of the land fell thru (estate settlement) so I have put it on hold.

There are some really neat things you can do with small cabins to use the space creatively. Prefab kitchen and bath wall that you can build/plumb at home and install. 5 gallon container on a high shelf can supply the "pressurized" water. I had a computer crash not too long ago, but I will see if I can find the info again. This subject may make a good thread? I know Diesel started one but it hasn't gone anywhere.

Can a mod move the Tumbleweed House to the Shelter thread?
    Last edited by lazer128; 01-04-2009, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
    That would be hilarious. Personal landing strip at home?
    Just to keep my neightbors up

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    That would be hilarious. Personal landing strip at home?

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    I would too. Think about it. Powering everything you want, for 40 years at .05 cents a kilowatt hour. I'd have a full perimeter of floods running at night and my yard would look like the 4th of July
    I am thinking a nightly lazer light show.

Leave a comment:

• forever_frost
    replied
    I would too. Think about it. Powering everything you want, for 40 years at .05 cents a kilowatt hour. I'd have a full perimeter of floods running at night and my yard would look like the 4th of July

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    I agree with you. Especially if some company isn't making cash on it on a regular basis, though I could see military instalations using it to keep them from relying on local power grids
    I would like one for my house though!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X