No announcement yet.

Self Powered Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a company out there that offers solar generators that I've been looking at. Mysolarbackup.com is the site. Right now they're having a deal, buy the generator, get extra batteries and heritage seeds. I've been thinking about it.

Comment

Here's an update on that Magniworks generator for you. Like I said, its a scam. They tell you how to build a generator powerhead that produces a whopping 24 watts. About 1/3 of what it would take to run a standard light bulb. Oh, and its just a powerhead, no power source. You gotta come up with the input power to spin it. It does not spin itself through magnetic propulsion as they would lead you to believe. Such a generator would be a perpetual motion machine and no one has yet achieved that mythical goal. First rule of electrical generation is this, you are trading a more energetic power source (Be it fossil fuel, water power, wind, etc ) for electricity and you are getting the bad end of the deal. The input amount of power is far greater than the output amount of electricity. The challenge is to choose a source of input power that you have in abundance and can therefore afford to trade for electricity at such a substantial loss. It is this very fact that is leading the world toward an energy crisis. For too long now we have thrown away readily available fuel sources in order to produce the magic electricity, now it is coming back to bite our butts.

Here are more details about magniworks scam. You will have to convert the following to a URL blog.mapawatt.com/2009/07/21/magniwork_perpetual_motion_scam/

Comment

I saw a generator the other day it's called a magna generator some how it uses magnets I'm imagining that the magnets are on an angle with same poles which keeps pushing the armature moving they showed it running I think it was in austrailia. And the other quandry was getting AC power out of an alternator that came up in something I was looking at when I found the magna generator you have to take the stator apart w/a hammer and punch take out the wiring and replace it with 1 or more magnets I'm going to split a stator some time next week and let u all know what size magnets to use. I was messing with one before,I took all the field wires and soldered them in series, w/the magnets in the stator spinning it should keep a constant AC.I'll let you know what happens Bambam55

Comment

not me sounds good Bambam55

Comment

Originally posted by RossA View Post
            I'm gonna buy me a couple of them generator bikes, then capture a few illegal aliens, chain 'em to the bikes and make 'em pedal like crazy. Cheap to run and fun to watch.
            NOTE: I just know that someone, somewhere will take offense to this post.
            not me, sounds good Bambam55

Comment

I don't believe in aliens.
              SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE

Comment

Working...
              X