Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mountainman28713
    replied
    try this on for size!!! magniworks.com I knew there had to be something out there, but had not found it until recently.

Leave a comment:

• snal
    replied
    Originally posted by RossA View Post
    I'm gonna buy me a couple of them generator bikes, then capture a few illegal aliens, chain 'em to the bikes and make 'em pedal like crazy. Cheap to run and fun to watch.
    NOTE: I just know that someone, somewhere will take offense to this post.
    I'll share the flame with ya RossA and suggest that you dangle a green card in front of them...should be able to get a little welding done before they poop out.

Leave a comment:

• RossA
    replied
    I'm gonna buy me a couple of them generator bikes, then capture a few illegal aliens, chain 'em to the bikes and make 'em pedal like crazy. Cheap to run and fun to watch.
    NOTE: I just know that someone, somewhere will take offense to this post.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    I dunno....I might back a little R&D if the theory was sound in principle, and it had present-day practicality. I'd have to be convinced by the science, though - and I'd have to be pretty sure that I'd be able to take advantage of the final product...
    Agreed. I would want someone to bring me an actual working prototype and set it in my living room and let me run a toaster or a dremmel off of it. Then, I would be willing to invest money in the project.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    I know that if someone could show me that one worked, I would invest money in the invention. It is what America needs these days!!!
    I dunno....I might back a little R&D if the theory was sound in principle, and it had present-day practicality. I'd have to be convinced by the science, though - and I'd have to be pretty sure that I'd be able to take advantage of the final product...

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    No, that's actually the fourth law of mexican food......
    I know that if someone could show me that one worked, I would invest money in the invention. It is what America needs these days!!!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Does not the second law of thermodynamics state "Energy cannot be created or destroyed". Maybe that was the first law. It has been a while since college physics classes.
    No, that's actually the fourth law of mexican food......

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Sounds like some kind of perpetual energy source.......if you could get it to work, I'd start wearing kevlar.....;)

Does not the second law of thermodynamics state "Energy cannot be created or destroyed". Maybe that was the first law. It has been a while since college physics classes.

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Sounds like some kind of perpetual energy source.......if you could get it to work, I'd start wearing kevlar.....;)

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by QuickChange View Post
    I am going to talk to the University here about a NO moving parts generator soon. It uses 220 volt, 3 phase to energize the outer coils, that are wired in series & the electrons move from one coil to the next, making a mag. field, then collapcing & energizing the next coil. The moving mag. field around the non moving inner rotor coils makes the power & back feeds some to the input side, so the input power is then shut off & it keep generating elec. I will update when more is known.

Is this your invention?

Leave a comment:

• QuickChange
    replied
    I am going to talk to the University here about a NO moving parts generator soon. It uses 220 volt, 3 phase to energize the outer coils, that are wired in series & the electrons move from one coil to the next, making a mag. field, then collapcing & energizing the next coil. The moving mag. field around the non moving inner rotor coils makes the power & back feeds some to the input side, so the input power is then shut off & it keep generating elec. I will update when more is known.

Leave a comment:

• das
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    what if it was cloudy rainy, every day and you were in the woods... solar wont help
    Good point but luckily I live in the center of the universe, where the sun shines every day...TEXAS!;)

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    I think the most important question is: What will you power with this electricity? If you only have 50-75 watts at a given time what can you produce that will change or maintain your life style? A fridge? A deep freeze? A microwave? A Satalite TV or radio?
    PS Diesel
    When I say animal power, I am refering to Horse Power, no bicycle needed, LOL!
    Last edited by kenno; 10-10-2008, 08:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    what if it was cloudy rainy, every day and you were in the woods... solar wont help

Leave a comment:

• das
    replied
    I am not much of an electrician so have not considered building one. It would be nice to learn more about this. I need to figure out what amount of electricity a person could produce before I made a major investment here. For $50 Watts I don't see how this would be much better than the 25 watts I get from my portable solar panels in relay.

Maybe I am not understanding something...probable. I could double my portable solar panels for $300. Buying even the cheapest human dynamo would cost MUCH more and produce no more electricity.

I need to really put my Xantrex battery and solar panels to the test to see what I am getting from them on a consistent basis. Then I can consider alternatives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X