Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I'm in. I'll start on one tomorrow or this weekend. Cool idea !!!!!!

Comment

LOL @ tinfoil convention...........:D

gotta go see if phase 1 is complete on my Mini-masterpiece....;)
      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

let's stay on topic guys
        WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
          LOL @ tinfoil convention...........:D

gotta go see if phase 1 is complete on my Mini-masterpiece....;)
          Ok, mine is not done YET. I will clean the blade and handle up, but I am thinking about using a paintbrush to give that handle a nice coat of RED rubber. Hmm...yeah....thats the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
            let's stay on topic guys
            Dammit, the boss is lookin in on us.....uh, knife this, and uh.....knife that......and well.....shank the pommel over to the hilt and serrate that handguard while it's still.....uh.......crap, mental block......Yeah, Rusty....stay on topic.....;)
            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
              Ok, mine is not done YET. I will clean the blade and handle up, but I am thinking about using a paintbrush to give that handle a nice coat of RED rubber. Hmm...yeah....thats the ticket.
              Don't forget, you've gotta keep it within parameters, or you'll have to forfiet. ;)

Comment

lol :p it's a great thread let's keep it rockin!
                WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Don't forget, you've gotta keep it within parameters, or you'll have to forfiet. ;)
                  Hey!!! I am within parameters. What are you trying to say? Just because a man likes some flowery add ons does not mean he is gay.

Comment

Gay?....WTF?..........Listen here, Old Guy............keep your San Fransisco Serenade in it's sheath, and build us a great mini-knife, dammit! :eek:

Comment

Gay?....WTF?..........Listen here, Old Guy............keep your San Fransisco Serenade in it's sheath, and build us a great mini-knife, dammit! :eek:

Oooo Eeee... This is turnin into a purdy blade. For some reason I cannot get the JB Metal weld to set up. I may have to let it sit overnight.

Comment

Oooo Eeee... This is turnin into a purdy blade. For some reason I cannot get the JB Metal weld to set up. I may have to let it sit overnight.
                        Ya know...I can't stand JB Weld...'cause the setting time varies...I've always had consistent results w/Loctite 5min epoxy.

Comment

BTW...thanks to the Big D for "stickying" the thread....I believe it's a worthwhile post....hoping for a ton of participation....too bad he's too "busy" to post his own project........

Comment

BTW...thanks to the Big D for "stickying" the thread....I believe it's a worthwhile post....hoping for a ton of participation....too bad he's too "busy" to post his own project........
                            JB Metal weld sands much better, I think.

Comment

JB Metal weld sands much better, I think.
                              Actually, the Loctite 5min is sandable, and paintable....I use it to repair abunch of tools, and in some of my woodworking joinery.....how do you think I got the handle to stick so well on this?:

Comment

Actually, the Loctite 5min is sandable, and paintable....I use it to repair abunch of tools, and in some of my woodworking joinery.....how do you think I got the handle to stick so well on this?:

Leftover Christmas yams?

Comment

Working...
                                X