Gerber Yari II / Tanto Blade You Save 71% $62.49

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerber Yari II / Tanto Blade You Save 71% $62.49

I would strongly recommend this over the BG knife. This one is made from S30V & is made in the USA.

snip
    Gerber Yari II S30V Tanto blade. 9 1/2" overall. 4 1/2" black finish S30V stainless partially serrated blade. Full tang. Black hard anodized aluminum handle scales. The lower part of the sheath is molded glass-filled nylon that secures the blade while the ballistic nylon upper allows the user to carry the knife in a variety of ways: secured with a belt loop, attached to any MOLLE system (comes with two MALICE clips), or fixed to a standard thigh holster mount.

Country of Origin: USA
    snip

http://www.wildbillwholesale.com/geyaiitabl.html
    Last edited by Stitch; 09-24-2011, 04:41 PM.

Thanks! Needed these for the boys, but they won't get em till christmas. Great tip
    You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Thanks for the link to the site... I havent been to this before Stitch. The prices look good. You have bought from them?
      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Stitch.....

Why do you persist on making me spend my money.....I got on County Comm the other day and ended up with 3 of those compasses....and about another $150 worth of cool junk.....:)

I've held one of these before at the local shop.....very nice....good price too....

You Suck....;)

Echo2
        Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
          Stitch.....

Why do you persist on making me spend my money.....I got on County Comm the other day and ended up with 3 of those compasses....and about another $150 worth of cool junk.....:)

I've held one of these before at the local shop.....very nice....good price too....

You Suck....;)

Echo2
          He does dosen't he, but in a good way
          You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
            Stitch.....

You Suck....;)

Echo2
            I am trying to help people get the most for their hard earned money... They must determine their wants vs needs...Glad I could be of assistance...The search continues for more goodies...

Comment

Working...
            X