The Kitchen Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
    ALL us ladies would still be sitting on that bench, unless we compromised :)
    If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

Comment

Thanks I had been missing kitchen thing .
      WE DIDN'T BELIEVE THOSE WHO HAD SWORN TO KILL US 9-11-01

Comment

Originally posted by slowz1k View Post
        Most of us realize that in these tight economic times, competition is stiff in the marketplace. To sell your product, you not only need competitive pricing, and a quality product, but most importantly... You need great marketing and a clear concise, discriptive packaging that let's everyone know what your product is and what it does....

That's why at the dollar store last night I couldn't resist buying the "Kitchen Thing"!!!!!

Not only is it "Upperfine made" but it's also from the "Classic Collection" so I knew this would be money well spent.

Now, to many, the "Kitchen Thing" may resemble a 10" honing stone, and they would be right, however calling the "Kitchen Thing" a simple honing stone would be an insult to the Upperfine craftsman who insured it's place in the "Classic Collection"

Get yours for a dollar today!!!:cool:
        And to think this is how Kitchen thing got started Ilove it
        WE DIDN'T BELIEVE THOSE WHO HAD SWORN TO KILL US 9-11-01

Comment

i guess i'm a little late to the party, but thats some funny stuff:)
          and i wouldn't mind having a couple 'kitchen things' for a buck a piece either:p

Comment

I got my kitchen thing in England but she was made in the Philippians . Seems everything is made in Asia now a days Anyway we don’t even want to talk about the cost . I got the deluxe model with the full options package and I am still making payments .

Robert W
            Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X