The Kitchen Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kitchen Thing

Most of us realize that in these tight economic times, competition is stiff in the marketplace. To sell your product, you not only need competitive pricing, and a quality product, but most importantly... You need great marketing and a clear concise, discriptive packaging that let's everyone know what your product is and what it does....

That's why at the dollar store last night I couldn't resist buying the "Kitchen Thing"!!!!!

Not only is it "Upperfine made" but it's also from the "Classic Collection" so I knew this would be money well spent.

Now, to many, the "Kitchen Thing" may resemble a 10" honing stone, and they would be right, however calling the "Kitchen Thing" a simple honing stone would be an insult to the Upperfine craftsman who insured it's place in the "Classic Collection"

Get yours for a dollar today!!!:cool:
    The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

LOL....I thought you were going to show a pic of your wife.....no offense ladies....:)
    Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

You are treading on thin ice there, Echo2. Didn't you read in the manual to beware the wrath of a ticked off "Kitchen Thing"?
      "The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience."

Comment

Originally posted by computerman View Post
        You are treading on thin ice there, Echo2. Didn't you read in the manual to beware the wrath of a ticked off "Kitchen Thing"?
        Mine hates it when I call her the "sammich maker".....:)

She never listens to me when I tell her to "get in there and rattle them pots and pans"...I don't know why.

Comment

Some women are just darned right unreasonable at times, I guess.

Comment

On the back of the package .... is it made in China? It looks pretty coarse.

O.W.
            Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

Echo, you have just made it to another "List", the "I just pissed off all the gals on this forum list".... :) j/k
              Hey a word about Dollar Tree. YES, they have great stuff! BUT beware of the lead content of a lot of this stuff. It may or may not matter to some of you, but for me, my 3 year old tested high for lead. When inspecting the house, i was told not to purchase anything from the dollar stores that she may come into contact with (in her mouth).. I never purchased toys there for the girls, cause, well its all crap, but a word to the wise. There have been children that have died from the high content in lead. Especially in toys and jewelry. That being said, I love picking up all the little do dad's such as your fine "kitchen thing" :p
              Oh, excuse me, I gotta go do dishes.... :)
              If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

Comment

On the back of the package there is NOTHING
                In the pic you see every bit of information available for the "Kitchen Thing"
                It is a little course. With some oil it should be good for my axes and hatchets. If it doesn't work out, I hope I can get my money back. :rolleyes:

No comment on the wife posts above... I'm currently in good standing and would like to stay that way for at least a little while longer.
                Last edited by slowz1k; 08-12-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by computerman View Post
                  Some women are just darned right unreasonable at times, I guess.
                  Watch it, Newbie!!!!!!!!! :)

Comment

Comment

BwaaaaaHaaaa HAAAAAAAA haaaaaaa!!!!

Blew coffee out of my nose on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                        hehehehe good grief!

Comment

Sorry ladies....last one....

The kitchen...it is that way....

Last edited by Echo2; 08-12-2011, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Maric, You couldn't hear it in my typing but the emphasis was on the word "some". There are exceptions for every rule. tee hee...

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                              Sorry ladies....last one....

The kitchen...it is that way....

uggg hardy har har!

Comment

Working...
                              X