This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparedness Manual by Kartographer

Kartographer has put together information from many sources in this religiously-based manual. By religiously-based, I mean he starts with a biblical discussion of the reasons to prep and sprinkles faith-based information throughout.

I found it to be one of the most excellent all-in-one documents that there is. A quick look at the Table of Contents shows topics such as "Normalcy Bias - Why People are Attached to Inaction", "Deluxe 96 Hour Kit", "Medical Kits for Self-Reliant Families", "Emergency Shelter", "Growing and Using Sprouts", "Long Term Storage Master Food List", and the list goes on. I see some of the credits are to The Mayo Clinic, James Wesley Rawles, Bill Straka, Ferfal, Selco, Chris Parrett and a host of others.

Downloading is free, he makes no money off of it, and asks that when you pass it on, you do not charge for it.

He's up to edition J! Download the PDF here: http://tomeaker.com/kart/Preparedness1j.pdf

Happy reading!
    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Thanks! I will be looking through this tomorrow at work! (Shhhhh)
    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

"The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

Comment

Thanks Wife.

O.W.
      Things are seldom what they seem.

Comment

thanks for the info skyowl's wife. this really has a lot of info. good stuff
        Applejack

Comment

Great stuff! Thanks for posting.
          Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Comment

Thanks for the info,I'll have to make time to look it over tonight.
            THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOUR FUTURE IS LOOKING AT YOU IN THE MIRROR - CARPE DIEM

Comment

Holy crap! No pun intended! I started reading this manual last night and didn't go to bed until I had read all of it with the exception of the water part as we are more then good in that area. There is so much great information I can't imagine anyone not wanting to take advantage of what is presented. Much of it was things we already knew but so many other items are of great value. It was nice to have reinforcement of what people had to do to survive in real life SHTF situations. My heart goes out to those people and am thankful they made it and are able to share their stories. Please. Anyone that has not checked this out.........please do.....it is excellent!

Protected by a .357 magnum three days a week, you guess which three!

Comment

Great info!

Great info! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Just stumbled across this thread and downloaded the PDF.

This is an updated and reformatted version of the 1997 LDS manual I already have.

I have not looked all the way through, but it looks like whoever assembled
                  it did a very good job. As for the religious part, anyone who believes the Bible,
                  whether Liberal, Mormon, or fundamentalist Christian, should get along with it.

Looks just a bit hurried (didn't see any errors, but page formatting isn't real smooth).
                  I can't really fault the guy for that - after all, this is essentially free!

Overall, I highly recommend it.

Comment

After more review of this PDF book, I see that the revisions are pretty dramatic,
                    with some real life survival stories included,
                    and I still highly recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                    X