Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you keep on your beside table @ night???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Hopkins and Allen 12, nickel plated Taurus 44mag. And one of the smartest house/attack cats I ever been around. Although he does have a little trouble steading the 12 on somethin. But that's why he likes it best.

Comment

bout the same

.45 colt, flashlight, picture of my girlfriend, lamp, cell phone charger...the BoB is within 5 feet of the bed, along with a set of fatigues and boots in the closet ready to jump into, and the rifle and webgear w/ammo for the rifle(which is above the bed)is located right near that

Comment

Nothing....don't need too. I am assured that if you are near the house, I will know it and meet you on the porch. ;)
        JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

Hmm...we have dogs...a big mean dog...and a smaller...yappy dog....no one's gettin' near the doors without one of them taking notice....if someone is able to make entry into the house...you're gonna get met by me...and my XD...and I'm a real prick when woken up in the middle of the night. ;)

Comment

Cup of water, USP 40, and condoms.
            "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches" Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo View Post
              Cup of water, USP 40, and condoms.
              Now THAT'S being prepared for anything....LMFAO!!!
              "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

I was a boy scout.....
                Last edited by voodoo; 01-04-2009, 01:52 PM.
                "Lighthouses are more helpful than churches" Franklin

Comment

iPhone on charger, weather radio, Taurus .40 cal, 4D cell Maglite (light & club), a pic of my grandma, and a 120 lb. 10 month old Dane that doesn't like waking up early, but he's either on my bed or at the foot of it, not on my nightstand.

My Mossberg 500 is about 2 steps away and loaded with slugs leaning on my BOB.

Comment

Phone on charger, bottle of water, sugar free cough drops, C Crane Radio, Surefire 6P
                    In the drawer, Taurus 357 mag, 1911, Keltec 32, condoms

I'd probably keep the guns handier, but in the event the condoms are needed hopefully the firearms aren't
                    My weapon can kill, it isn't limited to mere assault

Comment

Funny cw... the first time I read your post, I thought it said 32 condoms :eek: :D

later,
                      ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
                      beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Axe View Post
                        Funny cw... the first time I read your post, I thought it said 32 condoms :eek: :D
                        He's got a BIIIIIIGGGG bed?
                        "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

they do come 36 to a box,

Maybe when I was in high school I could have used 32 in one night, alas we get older.
                          My weapon can kill, it isn't limited to mere assault

Comment

Lube, cause some of the ladies think my girth is a bit excessive.

Comment

A Bible...

I don't think this forum is providing any positive, helpful info anymore.

To Diesel, ZA, Saw, Brosia and Snarl, thanks.

Let me know when you get rid of the...well, nevermind.
                              If it looks ignernt, but it works, then it ain't ignernt.

Comment

wow some people just dont have a sense of humor oh well i thought it was funny s&w 9mm 12 gauge mossberg 6p surefire remote control and usally beer
                                the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Working...
                                X