No announcement yet.

Gun Control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the left gets their way (Hillary) will rewrite the 2nd amendment. Take away all guns owned by private citizens. We would have as much protection as what they have in London and Paris!

Comment

They need to throw her aa--s in jail.

Comment

It is a very sad state of affairs when the Director of the FBI and the Attorney General of the United States turn out to be nothing more than political hacks. What a pathetic excuse for law enforcement. I guess it is only a "hate crime" if it is committed by a white person on a person of color. It isn't a hate crime when a person of color murders 5 police officers. It is disgusting.

HRC walking, and not being prosecuted is an outrage to say the least. Everyone talked about how great Comey was. He will be fair. He is a career law enforcement officer. BS. He is a political hack. There is on law when trash like that go free with no consequences.
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

With what has now happened in Vegas, what do you think will happen now with gun control? I want to buy another shot gun but don't want to buy one and then they come to take them away. I only have one gun that is registered. Really do want a shot gun as well. Have played around with the idea of air guns but don;t really know enough about them. My grandson has one but never uses it much anymore. He;s to busy with games right now. Thought I would bring this back up because of what happened in Vegas. I know in VA if the democratic nut case wins for governor we can just throw in the towel because he is very liberal. We could end up like CA. That would be really bad.

Comment

It has been tried before both at the Federal but at the State levels. Found they could not do so since it is an invasion of your privacy. No government agency has the right to know if as a citizen, you have firearms on your property. The only way they should know is, if you have a Class III license, or have a permit for under cover carry.

Comment

Rich I do have a concealed weapons permit but only one gun that is registered.

Comment

Working...
              X