X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zany
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2011

Sorry Bue, they are the creamette brand but in a 3 pack pouch box. Like the rice in a pouch.
    Action expresses priorities!!!!!!

Comment

• Arak Zantara
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2011

Hey Arak, thanks for the tips. I think a couple boxes of Remington's are in order since my son and I will probably shoot up one of them later today. The recipe sounds good/easy to me. Did I mention my LGF (liberal girl friend) is a vegetarian. Somebody help me, please!!!
      Think nothing of it brother! The thought of you and your son spending quality time together while increasing your skills is my thanks :)

Now about this girlfriend.... I am truly starting to get a little concerned for you cowboy. If your in love, *sigh* best of luck
      But if your NOT... . Dallas is packed with steak loving woman, get yourself up here one weekend.... we will slice you one off from the herd ;) LOL
      Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

• zany
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2011

My little ones love ramen, I don't put the whole seasoning packet in with the noodles so it cuts back on the sodium a bit. The yakisoba noodles are yummy, fairly cheap too.
        Action expresses priorities!!!!!!

Comment

• countryboy6685
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2011

I bought a good deal of canned food at my local store that was on sale .
          I added a new yard rake to y garden tools and bought 12 more quart canning jars and 6 half gallon jars .
          Robert W
          Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Bue
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2011

More canned meat, fish, and rice. And 2 coleman 30 deg sleeping bags my wife got at a moving sale.
            You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

• Echo2
              The Ka-Tet of TK-421
              • Apr 2011

Brand new in the box 44 lb Cabela's meat scale....yard sale.....$10....:)

Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

• Bue
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                Brand new in the box 44 lb Cabela's meat scale....yard sale.....$10....:)

Nice!!! Will have many uses besides weighing meat
                You don't have to be perfect, but you better be smart!!!

Comment

• countryboy6685
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2011

I ordered a small gearmotor to put on my grain cracker to make chicken feed from dried corn or beans . Also I got 5 rolls of nickles .
                  Robert W
                  Democracy Will Cease To Exist When You Take Away From Those Who Are Willing To Work And Give to Those Who Are Not.-Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• slowz1k
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 2009

I'm on a budget, so I try to buy a little each month in certain categories. September I added a little to my ammuntion needs. I acquired a new mouth to feed, so 9mm is now on the menu.

200 rounds of 9mm FMJ
                    25 rounds 9mm Golden Sabre HP's
                    50 rounds of .30 carbine
                    40 rds of 75gr BTHP 5.56
                    25 rds of #4 Buck
                    100 rds of .45 FMJ
                    The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Comment

• computerman
                      Valued Member
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by slowz1k View Post
                      I'm on a budget, so I try to buy a little each month in certain categories. September I added a little to my ammuntion needs. I acquired a new mouth to feed, so 9mm is now on the menu.

200 rounds of 9mm FMJ
                      25 rounds 9mm Golden Sabre HP's
                      50 rounds of .30 carbine
                      40 rds of 75gr BTHP 5.56
                      25 rds of #4 Buck
                      100 rds of .45 FMJ
                      That's a good haul. I wish I had your budget or your supplier. Bue and a few others have given me links to shop online for ammo but work has kept me from looking into to those yet. That should happen later today.

That's a great scale, Echo2. And what a bargain.

Arak, thanks for the advise and don't be surprised if I take you up on the offer. I haven't done any "herd cutting" in a while. :)

I recently found a source for 1 gallon pickle jars for free. I don't know how well the original lids would seal if I used O2 packets. Does anyone have any experience using these?
                      "The enemy is the necessary condition for practicing patience."

Comment

• TnBigGirl
                        • Apr 2011

From the reading room.

Finished reading Lights out and One second after. Both made me think really hard about where I am. If/When SHTF my stick frame vinyl siding house will be a very easy target, if the fires jumping from house to house don't get it first.

Sunday I learned a lesson: One of the pulleys on my riding lawnmower caught a dangling lace from my boot and snapped it in under a second. I had wanted to make a set of 550 cord laces and now am glad I didn't. With laces that strong, it would have jammed my foot down into the pulley guard or worse. Breakable bootlaces for me from now on.

Comment

• countryboy6685
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 2011

I got a boundle of 1/2 inch rope and 18 cans of food from EE
                          Robert W

Comment

• Rage For Order
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2011

Ordered from Cheaper than Dirt

10 boxes: Ammo 9mm +P+ Federal Classic Hi-Shok 115 Grain JHP, 1300 fps, 50 Round Box
                            Item # AMM-406
                            Ammo 9mm +P+ Federal Classic Hi-Shok 115 Grain JHP, 1300 fps, 50 Round Box

Item: LEG-131

Item: CAMP-205

Item: BAG-186

Item: MOLLE-1009

Foliage Green Paracord - 1000 Feet

1 case Almond Coconut Granola Case

1 case Tropical Fruit Medley Case

That's enough for the day

Comment

• Arak Zantara
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2011

Arak, thanks for the advise and don't be surprised if I take you up on the offer. I haven't done any "herd cutting" in a while.
                              Come On !!! Got the Herd all rounded up and the branding iron is red hot :)
                              Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

• preppie
                                • Sep 2011

I bought a used guitar, playing cards, and board games to provide entertainment when the electricity goes out and the TV stops working or when I choose to turn the TV off. ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X