Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can imagine myself looking through my Trijicon Thermal and seeing some guy walking up with his arm held out to his side for no apparent reason.

Through a thermal scope, flashlights don't show up as anything different than any other object. Well, if the flashlight is warm, then the heat would show up a bit, but a thermal sight doesn't see any illumination from a flashlight.

I just think it would look funny.

Comment

• I joined this forum and started to build my indoor greenhouse...as well started to get comfortable with CCW...after getting our pistols a couple week ago.

Comment

• I've been helping my parents with building a new shop, putting up two new sheds to replace the ones that are falling down, and some landscaping/xeriscaping. Neither of my parents are in great health, mentally or physically, and I broke my brother after 5 minutes when he picked up a round that was too heavy and threw out his back. So basically, it's been just me. It is a very good reminder that a lot of projects take more than one person to complete...especially in any sort of wind. And always plan for things taking at least twice as long as you anticipate.

Comment

• Kudos to you, sunring, for helping your parents out. The world could use more like you (and your brother)!

Genius is making a way out of no way.

Comment

• Originally posted by angryMDXLI View Post
            I joined this forum and started to build my indoor greenhouse...as well started to get comfortable with CCW...after getting our pistols a couple week ago.
            Angry... how goes the greenhouse build?
            On your CCW's are you both new to owning firearms? or just pistols or just carry pistols? out of curiosity, mind if I ask what you all are carrying?
            I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

• Still here and still prepping. Just getting cautious about what I post and where. Paranoia I guess to some extent but recent experiences of people I know and their electronic communications via the internet have me avoiding internet communication as much as possible. I do sign on from time to time to see how others are progressing … Same old same old here. Canning, dehydrating storing, gardening and trying to learn as much as I can about edibles in the woods around me that no one else would consider.

Comment

• ZAGran: Good to see you are still here. Many of us have moved on to a new site, but still check in occasionally. I think you would like the new site. Hope all is well with you. Glad to see you are still prepping.
                The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

• I up dated my go home bags. I have 3 vehicles we use, so I needed to do all three. updated food packets, replace some items and added about 2 lbs of additional needed items.

Additional items added:

2 tourniquets
                  Additional stop blood loss powder
                  2 bandannas
                  2 set of gloves one light and one heavy
                  new 8" fixed blade knives good all round knifes
                  boy scout knife
                  small stove
                  canteen metal cup GI
                  T-Shirts
                  Shorts
                  Socks