Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved my weapons safe to a better (safer) location and reorganized it (taking tomorrow off). Ordered a new upper receiver and bolt carrier group for a new pistol build (300 Blk).

Dale
    Judge no one, until you have walked in the same mud and spilt the same blood. Him, I call brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by dalewick View Post
      Moved my weapons safe to a better (safer) location and reorganized it (taking tomorrow off). Ordered a new upper receiver and bolt carrier group for a new pistol build (300 Blk).

Dale
      I have several 300 AAC Blackout AR-15 Pistols.Two at 7 1/2" and one at 8 1/2" and one 10.5"
      I think it is a great tool. I don't have any .300 Blackout rifles, and don't want any.
      Last edited by Sourdough; 11-08-2018, 11:58 PM.
      One day you eat the chicken.....next day the left-over chicken.....next five days you eat chicken feathers, head and feet.

Comment

• For some reason I can't find the post on Thank You to our Veterans. So here I will post my great big THANK YOU to all who have served in past wars, police actions, etc.

Comment

• So, the past week I have canned 20 jars of assorted jams, jellies, stews and beans, acquired and froze several pounds of ground beef to can after Thanksgiving, several pounds of beef to make into jerky (same time line) and several pounds of pork for same. And the freezer has other stuff I need to can and haven't had or made time to do it.
          Been busy with church, family and researching candidates for election and have made a sizeable dent in my short term pantry ( 3 mo. to 2 years) due to these circumstances and am on track to start restocking it. Cold weather is setting in early and I love to can on cold days.

Comment

• It is 36 degrees out with a winter mix falling - snow and rain. The ground is warm so nothing is sticking anywhere around my house but a few miles further north it is. Canned 5 pints of Spicy Apple Jam, yes jam, this morning and really enjoyed the 1/4 cup that did not fit into the jars. This afternoon I'll prep for Pepper Jelly and can it tomorrow morning.

Comment

• WOW Z, sounds like you're one busy lady these days. Great going... so is your spicy apple jam like pepper spicy or more like cinnamon spice type of spicy?
              I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
              X