Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my Pocket Constitutions today! Enclosing one with senior graduation card I'm giving this year. Others will go to family members who acknowledged they know little about what the Constitution actually says.
    I'm thinking about the 100 copies for $40 with the idea of passing them out at church. Will check with deacons & elders (via male family members) first. Maybe pair them with pocket Bibles given to youngster and visitors.. Seems like a good idea to me. Will see how response works out.
    Last edited by ZAGran; 04-30-2018, 04:50 PM. Reason: spelling as usual

Comment

• Finished the jerky on the halves my brother wanted me to make. He provided the beef, I did the cutting, seasoning and drying. By the time I finished my half he and his family had devoured his half. So this next Wed he is going to bring me some more beef and his son is going to try to learn how to do it like I do to make it so tender. Not much different than he does it. My secret is to slice it cross grain, not with the grain and flatten it out a bit.

Comment

• I reorganized my car kit; combining three bags into one. The trunk of my car is light years better organized, and I know what is in there, and where it all is. I combined everything into an old duffel bag.

Side benefit. It seems that anytime I tackle one of these projects I am rewarded by St. Anthony (I'm Catholic. Patron Saint of lost items.). I had not used this duffel for some time. I knew there were things in it stored from a closet mishap a few years ago. In the duffel were a backpack, fanny pack, holster, small kit bag, my old handwritten prepping manual, and some other personal items. Maybe I should go through these things more often!!
        The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you are stupid, and make bad decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgan101 View Post
          I reorganized my car kit; combining three bags into one. The trunk of my car is light years better organized, and I know what is in there, and where it all is. I combined everything into an old duffel bag.

Side benefit. It seems that anytime I tackle one of these projects I am rewarded by St. Anthony (I'm Catholic. Patron Saint of lost items.). I had not used this duffel for some time. I knew there were things in it stored from a closet mishap a few years ago. In the duffel were a backpack, fanny pack, holster, small kit bag, my old handwritten prepping manual, and some other personal items. Maybe I should go through these things more often!!
          That's always the best... like when you put on a jacket you haven't worn in a few years and find a $20 in the pocket.
          I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Comment

Working...
          X