Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not in a flood zone either, but if 20" fell in 5 days, who knows?! Just a matter of extending my knowledge. PS. I always wipe the top of my canned goods off with a clean damp cloth before I open them. Home canned sometimes gather dust and the ones from the grocery store can get dusty as well. Besides the lid always tries to dip down into the can half the time unless you have an electric can opener, which I don't.

Comment

• I don't have an electric can opener either, but I have a magnet that is used to pick up pins, screws or what ever drops where you can't get to it otherwise.. It has a long extention handle on it. I use that to keep the lid from going down into the can as I open it. Things are really bad in Texas and now coming up the coast is a cyclone. Not yet a named storm but we are going to have a lot of rain from it. Outerbanks will get the blunt of it with a little over 7" of rain.

Comment

• Since Equifax was hacked, I decided that we should get Lifelock. It only took me 4 hours trying to do it on line and then get someone on the phone to get it set up after Norton kicked my password for lifelock out.. Like to have never got a person on phone after that. waited for 50 minutes in line and then got hung up on. Everyone seems to be trying to set up lifelock. It is a good company and we had them a long time ago when my step daughter bought a car and we co signed for her. Something happened that made us get it several years ago. After that was over we dropped it. Don't think I will be dropping it anymore.
        Not sure if everyone is aware of it but Equifax has been hacked and over 143 million people may be at risk. If they could hack into one of them, they can hack into all 3 of them.. Not going to take that kind of chance. I could have gotten a year of free montoring with Equifax but if something bad happens then I will have lost my right to sue them for damages.

Comment

Working...
        X