Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought another 3000 rounds of .22lr and 300 rounds of 9mm.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

Comment

• found a source with the suppressor i want in stock but called just a few minutes past closing, they are closed until monday.

Sold a rifle, will buy suppressor and other supplies with money

and all the 22LR I can find.. :D
      My weapon can kill, it isn't limited to mere assault

Comment

• Bought another brick of .22 LR, and at 3:59 am...I am still watching a fire that I set to clear off the land where my garden will be. I am so sleepy!
        ~Lyon~

Comment

• Originally posted by cudalyon View Post
          Bought another brick of .22 LR, and at 3:59 am...I am still watching a fire that I set to clear off the land where my garden will be. I am so sleepy!
          I was up too! I PMd you about that time.

I'm waiting on daylight so I can work on my garden plot.
          JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

• I went shopping.

30,000 BTU lp or nat gas heater. I've been stocking up on propane too.
            I got some groceries and a Ruger 10/22.

Comment

• Bought more ammo. bought a universal gun cleaning kit by winchester that claims to have all the tools to clean everything from a .22 to a .50 caliber and found a 16oz bottle of Breakfree CLP for $16.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

Comment

• Going foraging tonight in hopes to pick up some bricks of .22 and food items as well...
                Wolverines!!!:D

Comment

• Good stuff guys, keep up the good work! Ryan good luck tonight, and SERIOUSLY good luck on the .22 LOL!
                  WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

• Finished the rough grading for my new garden plot. It's approx. 1000 SF and can be expanded after I see if the site gets enough sun this summer. Little lady got 1000 rounds of .22LRHP at Wally World.
                    JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

• Picked up 5,000 rnd of Winnie HP .22LR at the gun show for..................$50.00 NIB

AND.....I finally scored a P22 for my toybox :D ................$199.00 NIB

Woo hoo!!!!
                      "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

• WOW that's an amazing deal on the .22 congrats man!!

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

• Today I went to Cottageville to pick up a Honda EU3000is I found on Craigslist. Also went to Summerville to meet up with a fellow who had some brass and ammo I got off of Gunbroker. Identified 4 different weeds growing in my yard that I can eat. Not too bad actually !! Getting ready to order pressure canner and accessories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                            WOW that's an amazing deal on the .22 congrats man!!
                            No sh*t....I bought it ALL......c'mon...$0.01 per round?.....HEE hee hee......who do I make the check out to? Got any more? I'd have laid out $500 if he'd had more at that price....

Picked up a little somthin' awkward for the thong afficionado, too....not gonna send it to him unless he publicly swears to post pics upon receipt....:D
                            Last edited by Big_Saw; 01-31-2009, 09:59 PM.
                            "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

• I picked up a green house
                              Watch this!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
                                No sh*t....I bought it ALL......c'mon...$0.01 per round?.....HEE hee hee......who do I make the check out to? Got any more? I'd have laid out $500 if he'd had more at that price....

Picked up a little somthin' awkward for the thong afficionado, too....not gonna send it to him unless he publicly swears to post pics upon receipt....:D
                                oh good lord lol

Comment

Working...
                                X