Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Came across this short article. Good to pass on to friends..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Came across this short article. Good to pass on to friends..

    http://www.tacticalintelligence.net/...ucket-list.htm

    I found this and even though most people on this forum "get it", its a good reminder that all the books in the world wont save us, if we dont know how to use them :) There are so many of these skills I need to really get down, before I can feel comfortable! Just sharing....
    If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

  • #2
    yup.....I found I never feel I know enough....:)
    Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by maric View Post
      http://www.tacticalintelligence.net/...ucket-list.htm

      I found this and even though most people on this forum "get it", its a good reminder that all the books in the world wont save us, if we dont know how to use them :) There are so many of these skills I need to really get down, before I can feel comfortable! Just sharing....
      well said!
      I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money... YOU CAN KEEP THE "CHANGE"!

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks, good link.

        Comment


        • #5
          Not only do you have to find sources to learn from, you have to put what you learn to practice and then become proficient at it through repitition. In all honesty there are very few who will be able to handle and sustain this knowledge and putting it use all by themselves. There is so much to learn and in all honesty...too much in many cases.

          A perfect reminder of why a small community would be so beneficial. Alot of people laugh at the term, but TEAMWORK is the key!

          The more time I spend on this forum the more I go into overload. So much knowledge and so much to learn!

          Thanks for posting!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post

            The more time I spend on this forum the more I go into overload. So much knowledge and so much to learn!

            Thanks for posting!
            I feel that way so often. I have such great references, all these books and magazines, but many of this takes years and years to really "understand" and try to "perfect"... You cant go about a stressful situation, a survival situation at that, by flipping thru a book... it takes knowledge and time, and skill... Im learning... :)
            If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by maric View Post
              I feel that way so often. I have such great references, all these books and magazines, but many of this takes years and years to really "understand" and try to "perfect"... You cant go about a stressful situation, a survival situation at that, by flipping thru a book... it takes knowledge and time, and skill... Im learning... :)
              I give you alot of credit, learning what you can and taking care of those kids all at the same time. I'd say that says alot about your survivor mentality!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
                I give you alot of credit, learning what you can and taking care of those kids all at the same time. I'd say that says alot about your survivor mentality!
                That's what the Mrs calls the "Grab it and growl" mentallity....:)
                Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol.. "grab it and growl".. I like that! Sometimes it is hard to think about survival situations, especially when surviving toddlers seems hard enough :)
                  If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X