Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold Steel Indian War Clubs my gift to my husband.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Steel Indian War Clubs my gift to my husband.

    http://www.coldsteel.com/indianwarclub.html

    Im trying to post some pics of our Indian War Club, made by Cold Steel. There is a video attached to the site, but if you have the time, check out some youtube videos. Its an amazing weapon/tool to have! I think I paid around $35 bucks for it. It was a Valentines Day gift! :) Ill tell you this much though, it has some mighty strength to it!!! Im not an expert, but I think its just the way its made. The Mr and I were playing around with it ( I know, stupid, but thats us) and it accidently ( Im pretty sure it was:) ) slightly came down on my head. I had an "egg" on my head for days! Its a pretty cool thing to have around. Guarantee it can kick some butt, and bring a door down.. Anyone else have one???
    If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

  • #2
    I guess being hit in the head with that is better than being hit with this.
    http://budk.com/Medieval-Arms/Historic-Spiked-Club?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PT945 View Post
      I guess being hit in the head with that is better than being hit with this.
      http://budk.com/Medieval-Arms/Historic-Spiked-Club?
      Oh I suppose so! :) lol..Still, it was just the slightest little "tap" to the noggin..
      Its pretty fun to bust stuff up with! You can get a spike to put on the tip as well!!!
      If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by maric View Post
        Oh I suppose so! :) lol..Still, it was just the slightest little "tap" to the noggin..
        Its pretty fun to bust stuff up with! You can get a spike to put on the tip as well!!!
        LOL yep the spike is a great option.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think that they both would make someone have a bad day.
          "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."
          -Ben Franklin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by coxmw View Post
            I think that they both would make someone have a bad day.
            Possibly a bad hair day.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PT945 View Post
              Possibly a bad hair day.
              nah, a little chamomile will take care of it! :)
              If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by maric View Post
                nah, a little chamomile will take care of it! :)
                Lmao .... yes it will.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Now your a woman!!! More women need to follow your example. I would have paid to see you two having fun with that club.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
                    Now your a woman!!! More women need to follow your example. I would have paid to see you two having fun with that club.
                    Well, Ill tell you this much, I did cry like a baby after I got it in the head! We get a little goofy sometimes, all ninja like, I guess, and it really was just a slight "tink" to my temple area.. I refuse to play "Indian War Club" with him now! :) Now, watching us tear stuff up with it- that was fun!!!!
                    If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by maric View Post
                      Well, Ill tell you this much, I did cry like a baby after I got it in the head! We get a little goofy sometimes, all ninja like, I guess, and it really was just a slight "tink" to my temple area.. I refuse to play "Indian War Club" with him now! :) Now, watching us tear stuff up with it- that was fun!!!!
                      I want to see a video of you too going at it...ok, that didn't sound right;) I mean being all ninja like that would be funny as he**! Every time the wife and I walk past those foam baseball bats in the store I hit her in the head and she acts like it's the end of the world. BORRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
                        I want to see a video of you too going at it...ok, that didn't sound right;) I mean being all ninja like that would be funny as he**! Every time the wife and I walk past those foam baseball bats in the store I hit her in the head and she acts like it's the end of the world. BORRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        lol... well, we truly are bestest buds! We do everything together, except military stuff.. were stupid goofy, and enjoy each others company.. so, since were both attention whores, lol, we can get a little competitive. I was married to someone for 12 years, someone I didnt have that kind of enjoyment out of life with (well, I didnt enjoy the tap with the Cold Steel) I wouldnt have it any other way. Its about compromise, and communication.. I dont know. I cant imagine being with someone who didnt think like I do. Or a democrat... lol...(sorry) get a set of the foam bats, and tell her to have it out on you! Maybe shell crack a smile, and have some fun with it! lol
                        If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by maric View Post
                          lol... well, we truly are bestest buds! We do everything together, except military stuff.. were stupid goofy, and enjoy each others company.. so, since were both attention whores, lol, we can get a little competitive. I was married to someone for 12 years, someone I didnt have that kind of enjoyment out of life with (well, I didnt enjoy the tap with the Cold Steel) I wouldnt have it any other way. Its about compromise, and communication.. I dont know. I cant imagine being with someone who didnt think like I do. Or a democrat... lol...(sorry) get a set of the foam bats, and tell her to have it out on you! Maybe shell crack a smile, and have some fun with it! lol
                          Sounds like a plan! Seriously though, I've gotta good one! Just need to get her to loosen up a little. We have 3 dogs that fight for our attention so you could say there's never really a boring day around here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yup....a good bop on the head with that and it's crayons for Christmas....:)
                            Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                              yup....a good bop on the head with that and it's crayons for Christmas....:)
                              That saying cracks me up. Lmao

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X