No announcement yet.

The best gun in the world....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drool..................................NOW...

"I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

The best gun in the world

That pistol knife is pretty sweet.

However - the gun I would love to have. I my opinion on of the best bug out guns.

Springfield M6 Scout Rifle

This little survival style gun is a .22 Hornet over .410 gauge shotgun. The neatest part is that it is very thin and the barrels seperate from the stock portion with the push of a pin. The buttstock is hollow and holds extra ammunition.

It also has a fold open stock that holds 15 .22 rounds and 4 410 shells.
      "A man that will trade his freedom for security will soon have neither."

Comment

My 1911a1 is my carry choice my home protection is a sawed off 18 1/2" mossy 500 model w /pistol grip

Comment

In the sad reality of survival you do not know what will happen..the Ruger SP101 is without dought the best for small reliable use. I have used one in a number of situations and it is very impressive. I would prefer to have several weapons with me but the 357 for backup is a good choice.

Comment

If I get only one gun it has to be concealable, reliable, and a reliable man stopper (accurate & powerful) BEFORE all other concerns. So that's one of my para Ordnance P14s.

Comment

Amen! No matter what you carry - PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!
              Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Comment

The one I never have to use.
                Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

or this....:)

Comment

AR-10 with ACOG and a .45 on the side.

Comment

I am not trying to be a smart ***, but it should be the one you are the most familiar/comfortable with.

Comment

I haven't found the ideal production gun.

If I could have my ideal gun made it would be:

Custom .350 Remington Magnum lever action rifle based on the combined features of the Savage 99 and Browning BLR w/Integrally suppressed 20" barrel, off-set stripper clip loading 10-round rotary magazine with cutoff, ghost ring peep sights, Leupold Mark 4 1-3x14 CQ-T QD scope on receiver on see-through mount w/ATN PS40-4 Night Vision front scope system, three point sling on push-button swivels, polymer Mannlicher fore stock w/attachment for OKC-3S bayonet, polymer butt stock w/internal recoil reducer and recoil reducing butt pad, 24-round tip out butt stock shell carrier w/20-rounds + 4 .380 ACP adapters
                        Jerry D Young

Comment

Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
                          I am not trying to be a smart ***, but it should be the one you are the most familiar/comfortable with.
                          In that case....one of these....

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                            In that case....one of these....
                            How about something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                              How about something like this?

or this....

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
                                or this....
                                Very nice...

The .44 AMP is for bear country. It is much lighter than a shotgun.
                                The Rohrbaugh is for hot weather.
                                The HALO III is for EDC.

Comment

Working...
                                X