No announcement yet.

Butane lighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even when the butane gas won't ignite, the flint still strikes (if dry). You can still use the flint striker to ignite lint, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyowl View Post
      "... never tried the fat girl friction technique.. i swear"

ROFLMAO :)

Got to try that some day. Now I just need a fat girl....
      I'm laughing so hard the bed is shaking. You are hilarious!:o
      Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
      {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
        personally i just add a few cotton balls with vasoline to her granny panties and usually have fire for quite awhile
        Hey, don't be dissin' the granny panties now! Next thing you know you will be razzin on the flannel nightgowns. *sheesh* :D :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
          Hey, don't be dissin' the granny panties now! Next thing you know you will be razzin on the flannel nightgowns. *sheesh* :D :eek:
          Boy are you ladies late to the party. By any chance, do you know some fat ladies we can try this on? Flannel nightgowns are optional.
          As Zombie Axe would say...
          "Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."

Comment

Originally posted by themachenic, View Post
            bad thing about the fat girl is.you have to get her running real fast.then you got to catch her trip her up.shove a wad of tender between her legs!then blow on it!
            Have to talk to the Owl, think we should just skip the rest and go to the blowing part...
            "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Wife, bet you won't get any arguments about that!

Comment

I'm not sure that came out the way I meant it....:eek:
                "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

Comment

Fire Pistons

look on youtube and ebay for examples of this old tool. They also work well for fire starting.

bobg

Comment

I bought the Blastmatch and it's awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X