Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"WHAT" One or Two Things are the "FOUNDATION" of your prepping theory...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tugaloo View Post
    If one has nothing illegal, they are pretty easy to get along with.

With the number of events you compete in? It is Hi Garand, good to see you again. ;)

My wife and I just got back from a 2 day match about 2 hours ago, 12 stages, I was just smoking hot on Saturday, good timings, every stage clean. Today was a brain fart, I tried pushing it a bit harder had 3 misses and a proceedural. On the bright side in overall time, I came 9th, she came 10th and there was 47 seconds between her score and mine. We have had a friendly competition against each other for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Armyjimbo View Post
      next time I go south I'm planning on doing some plinking, so the paperwork has begun.
      When you come South and attend one of our infamous gun shows; could you buy ammo, primers or whatever and take it North?

Comment

Yes but for primers i'm getting a better deal up here. I'd be better bringing a crate of chinese/russian x39 and selling it there!

Comment

Here, Tulammo 7.62x39mm 122 gr non corrosive FMJ 1000 case $346.99 delivered. At shows, you'll get more. I buy primers online as they are less than at the shows.

Comment

Actually if you have a Form 6NIA you can legally purchase ammo in the US, but it can't come home with you. If you get caught by HS bringing back primers, brass & projectiles without an valid US export permit, Border Patrol will provide you with an extended vacation in one of their swanky crowbar hotels!

Comment

Definitly, But I was talking about under 100, Not a worthwhile amount to justify risking my freedom. I've admited a box of 9mm and have been let through. But not gonna try it with say 10k primers etc as I dont have a FFL

Comment

When I worked in Detroit, I was told a lot of consumer items cross the Ambassador Bridge everyday. As a Canadian told me people do it; however, don't get caught.

Simply because I didn't know, I did break a firearm law when I moved to Michigan. I kept a pistol in the console of a Z/28. The next weekend I took it back to Maryland and brought a couple of shotguns with me.
                Why would anyone register a totally unregistered pistol; one that I owned for 30 years? It was easier to leave stuff at my parent's house in Maryland. Two years, later I moved to North Carolina where such draconic laws don't exist.

We used to camp with a 29'-6" Rockwood. I've met quite a few campers who drove the Alcan highway from Washington State to Alaska. Most had firearms with them.

Comment

With 9/11 & Covid cross border laws have changed, unfortunately, I personally enjoy shooting in the US and won't do something stupid if I'm crossing the border with 10+ firearms on board.

Comment

Ditto!
                    I have quite a few firearms myself and same as you, I won't do anything stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X