Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads up Carolina! Possible Winter Storm INCOMING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No snow here yet. Still calling for 2-8".

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
      Yep, it shuts our little town down, too. We are up to about 8 inches of snow now. Electricity went off briefly. I SURE hope you guys get your snow Zombie, cause I don't mind sharing it!! :D
      but you were prepared, weren't you!

Snow day! They're still calling for 6-10" here for Monday. No school for the kids, no work for me!

I am not fully prepared- we broke our sled during the last snow, so I have to get to Kmart for another one. And we're low on hot chocolate and junk food.
      "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

1039.. Starting to get some Ice on the trees, back deck is starting to look a little "grainy" through the wet surface her in north Guilford. No worries, the guitar has new strings and I filled up my washer. If you have never done this, put it in the back of your mind and try to remember it. You can get quite a few flushes with it if the power goes. No need to tap the reserve jerry cans for a 24 hour black out. Well, "put another log on the fire".
        PF
        Last edited by pathfinder3081; 03-01-2009, 10:47 AM. Reason: gram.
        "And with a collection of minds and talent, they survived"

Comment

[QUOTE=Brosia;16639]but you were prepared, weren't you!QUOTE]

Of course! :D Today, we play!! :D We ended up getting about a foot of snow. I haven't seen snow like this in about 20 years, if even then.

Comment

Rain most on the am... around noon its is mostly snow where I am working at. Near exit 96 I-40 west...

later,
            ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
            beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

Approx 12 noon, snow started coming down, kinda heavy, big, thick flakes. Withing 30 minutes my vehicles are covered. Yep, gonna be a good one.
              If it looks ignernt, but it works, then it ain't ignernt.

Comment

Snow just started here (exit 55 I-40) HUGE snowflakes that are obviously heavy. If it keeps this up for awhile...then 6" will pile up very quickly!
                Beautiful snowfall!

Comment

nothing yet in the Charlotte region
                  WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Plenty of wood & gas here. The wife went out for cinnamon rolls. Its raining like an absolute mofo here in Charlotte.

Comment

Forecast is up to 14" now!

You guys (and gals) drive carefully!
                      "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

Well...it can't make up it's mind here, on again...off again.

Comment

The rotation of the storm has warmer air pushed up against the mountains here where I am. Snow all around us but we're in a pocket of horizontal rain with an occasional snow flake. Waiting on this 38 degree air to get flushed out of here. Hope it waits until the wife gets home from work or I'll have to go get her?
                          JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

its ccccooooooollllldddddddddd here and snowy go figure
                            the pack that plays together stays together

Comment

Finally got cold enough to stick here. Ground is white, but I think they changed the forecast to a few inches.

Comment

Got thundersnow here... about an inch :) I'll take it!!!

later,
                                ZA

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to
                                beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

Comment

Working...
                                X