• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    TheUnboundOne

• TheUnboundOne
    replied
    Big Saw,

Why isn't Nevada in with the good guys? It has no individual or corporate income tax, many businesses incorporate there, and besides, we freedom-fighters need some great entertainment when on furlough.

:D

Leave a comment:

• Skyowl's Wife

• Skyowl's Wife
    replied
    We live about 40 miles from his ranch, we buy our propane from his brother.

We've been watching this story since it happened (how many years ago) and were amazed that it didn't hit the national news until now.

We discovered that there is a lot that doesn't hit the news! For example:

- This at an intersection we drive through to go to work. Illegals being chased by BP - spike strips put down, aliens swerved to miss and hit the curb becoming airborne. They took out a row of cars/trucks sitting in the turn lane, nine ppl died - hit ONE national news cycle.

- About 15 miles from us, woman and her daughter leaving their house to take the daughter to school, jumped by illegals to steal the car. She AND the 13 YO daughter beaten badly enough that they were hospitalized - covered in local news, nothing outside of the area.

- Friend stopped at a convienience store to buy smokes on the way home from work. Getting back into his truck, got grabbed from behind, arm around his neck, gun stuck into his back. His keys were demanded. He reached into the pocket in the door of his truck, pulled HIS gun, pointed backwards under his arm and fired twice. Heard 2 more shots and dived for cover. Off-duty LEO moonlighting as a guard at the store had seen whole thing and taken out the perps accomplice standing 10 feet away. Two dead perps (illegals) - no coverage ANYWHERE.

Yes, it is nucking futz.

Leave a comment:

• C141-B LOAD
    Valued Member

• C141-B LOAD
    replied
    Afraid the only change we'll be seeing is Citizen to Slave.

Leave a comment:

• oldcj5guy

• oldcj5guy
    replied
    I agree with the fact that someone that is basically invading another country should have no standing to sue anyone that detains them. The county should just deputize the guy like sheriff Joe did in his county to avoid them being able to do this.

Back to the original question.......

He does have a lot of acreage, and should invest in a backhoe or even better an escavator to help him with property upkeep

Leave a comment:

• Morguns1Cam
    Valued Member

• Morguns1Cam
    replied
    How can non-civilians sue an American Citizen over Civil Rights? You dont have civil rights in this country if you dont belong here!
    Our judicial system is royally fubared!

Leave a comment:

• Visinedrops

• Visinedrops
    replied
    "His Cross Rail Ranch near Douglas, Ariz., is known by federal and county law enforcement authorities as "the avenue of choice" for immigrants seeking to enter the United States illegally."

A quote from the original article posted. My view: If it's the friggin avenue of choice for illegal immigrants, and they KNOW IT, do something about it!

Leave a comment:

• VillagelooN

• VillagelooN
    replied
    Ok, So... wtf is the point of turning the invaders over to Border Patrol?

A jury makes him pay for inflicting emotional distress. wow!

The Mexican government files formal complaints. awesome!

I think you just might have to give up some of the N.A.F.F.S after all.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• herbalpagan
    Veteran Member

• herbalpagan
    replied
    I've been following that story and it really is a sad note on the state of the country. The results of the trial were reported this week. The man was cleared of all criminal charges, the judge spoke about how stupid the whole thing was, BUT because the guy apparently pushed the imigrants around a bit and really did scare the crap out of them, he awarded the immigrants $75 grand or something...activists on the farmers side really feel that this was a win. I think it still sucks that it happened and this is a guy who lives in a state where it's legal to have a gun and to keep people off your property!:mad:

Leave a comment:

• voodoo

• voodoo
    replied
    Update...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6267853.html

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    Veteran Member

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    Was going to buy one....until I saw the price!!
    Yeah....priiiiicey.....but awesome, nonetheless....

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Originally posted by Big_Saw View Post
    Was going to buy one....until I saw the price!!

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    Veteran Member

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by RossA View Post
    Undocumented workers?
    Illegal aliens?
    I just call them Criminal Invaders.
    If I had my way, they'd be called "marks"....but that's another pipe-dream.

Leave a comment:

• RossA
    Valued Member

• RossA
    replied
    Undocumented workers?
    Illegal aliens?
    I just call them Criminal Invaders.

Leave a comment:

• West Texas!

• West Texas!
    replied
    Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
    And I can buy one where?
    Buy a couple and get out your Dremel...Oh the things you could do....

Leave a comment:

• gkim4107

• gkim4107
    replied
    Wow, and I was pissed when I had to call DELL tech support to be able to chat with you guys. I agree with most on here when I say that if Im going to court over it... Im damn sure going to deserve to go to court :eek:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X