This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME POST!!!

This is what's so cool about gear posts. Everytime I see someone elses loadout, I always get more ideas for my own, or see something I hadn't thought of.
    The 12ga.... It's not just for rabbits anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by slowz1k View Post
      AWESOME POST!!!

This is what's so cool about gear posts. Everytime I see someone elses loadout, I always get more ideas for my own, or see something I hadn't thought of.

Ah thanks! Glad I could help, TONS more to come just time consuming, plus I want to know that it's of value to people as well

stay tuned
      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

I love the way you have it organized. The pics are clearly labeled. The packs are side by side so it's easy to compare sizes. Then broken down by type. I'm so visual and new to this, so this is WONDERFUL! I can put items with names, and see what people have for ideas. Thanks! I know it's time consuming, but I'm learning a lot. (and I'm sure I'm not the only one. )
        This kitten has claws......

Comment

I dont know how I missed this one either?? Thanks for taking the time to take pics and go over all this stuff! I love all the packs! You are a gear whore.. :) Im looking for a good starter sleep system. I just use a heavier sleeping bag now. Was thinking of picking up what the Mr. has, the Army sleep set 3 piece, dont even know what its called. I want lightweight and dont want to spend a ton, so essentially, a starter set. Ill take a look at your sleep system thread, you mentioned! What do you think about your Mountainsmith pack? I have the ladies Aspen 30, I got for about $45.00. Its a handy pack! You have any complaints with yours? I love finding good deals on them. Its like my old thoughts about handbags, except now packs, "You can never have too many"! lol... Except packs actually serve a purpose! :)
          If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

Comment

I am a Gear Whore lol these pics and stuff are a needle in a haystack of my gear lol, I'm going to try to post more pics shortly so stay tuned!!

Re: the mountainsmith pack.. if I told you how old that pack is you wouldn't believe me ;)

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Originally posted by hford View Post
              I love the way you have it organized. The pics are clearly labeled. The packs are side by side so it's easy to compare sizes. Then broken down by type. I'm so visual and new to this, so this is WONDERFUL! I can put items with names, and see what people have for ideas. Thanks! I know it's time consuming, but I'm learning a lot. (and I'm sure I'm not the only one. )
              Thanks really appreciate that, more to come

Comment

My god that's a lot of packs.
                Money money money
                I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money... YOU CAN KEEP THE "CHANGE"!

Comment

Nice gear i like how you broke it down by function of packs I am alwayse Repacking for different things i should get off my cheap a#$ and go get a few more packs I think
                  NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

Comment

Excellent thread Diesel! Thanks for sharing.
                    TNap

================================================== ====================

"If your not Always prepared...your Never prepared! - AF

Comment

my pleasure... need to get around to posting some more, will work on that

Comment

Added

Added some Rescue / Climbing / Descent gear pics in post 3

Comment

Thanks for posting this Diesel, lots of good ideas and the pics were fantastic. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that thinks it's always better to have a couple or three of the same or different items that do the same thing.

Joe
                          SEMPER PARATUS

Comment

Can I run my gear pictures list off yours or start my own? I think I have some things to offer the community =-)

Comment

Mountain Smith Pack - I'd guess about 1994.

Comment

WOW! How in the H..E..double hockey sticks had I missed this all this time. Sweet thread Diesel!!! Hope you add some more to it soon. It is official now though, I hate you. LOL! Not really, just envious.

Dale

Comment

Working...
                                X