Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel
    replied
    appreciate the pics, any thread is worthless without them! :) Sounds like a tough light, how do you think it would fair against be dropped on the ground etc? Did you drop the light in the oil by accident?

Great report, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    Thought I would toss you a photo. Unfortuanatly, there are no markings at all, no country of origin or any name on this light. It was sitting on the shelf with a price sticker of $10.00. I will try to find some more of them.

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    replied
    I really put this light to the test last night. We had a small incident. The light had been sitting on the dashboard of the truck since I left. I performed above expectations. I found it is both water and oil proof. It was dropped in a grease slick over salty brine water, and held up VERY well, and even cleaned up to be as good as new. The light stayed lit for a cumulative time of about 3 hours, and did not dim.

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    I look foward to your report!

Leave a comment:

• Rustyshakelford
    started a topic New solar powered flashlight

New solar powered flashlight

I bought a new solar powered flashlight while out on the road. Believe it or not, I found it at a kwicky mart here in New Mexico. I will get a photo or two when I get back home and give a report on how well it works. It has an LED light bulb, and so far has worked pretty darn good. Best part? $10.85 after taxes.
Working...
X