Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your kit within your kit! - let's see it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freenarative
    replied
    lol,, erm my post kinda went a li'll bad there. I was referring to the mat from the original post. however,,,a hallo kitty gun is so cute :)

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Originally posted by freenarative View Post
    Does anyone know where to grab one of these? oh, and from somewhere that ships to the UK. We don't have the cool toys the americans do :(
    Can you have one over there?

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    looks to be a custom paint job if you're reffering to the pic above

Leave a comment:

• freenarative
    replied
    Does anyone know where to grab one of these? oh, and from somewhere that ships to the UK. We don't have the cool toys the americans do :(

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    Love, and all that is good, on this Christmas Holiday

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    be wear of the kitty
    I'll take TWO....

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    Originally posted by kenno View Post
    To all my old friends: sorry I got off topic., myopic and dislyexic.
    So to recap; It is Christmas; thanks be to God and prayers to all servicemen and women.
    Prayers to all servicemen and women that will not be coming home, They are MY heros.
    Now this is when I disembobulate about WW2 and Korea, Uncles in the Pacific, and finially Viet-Nam
    So that is all done,,,where's the scotch? cause I got some friends that need a drink,,,God Bless em
    Oh, shit.......cheers, K....go easy, Bro...

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    enough Scotch Whiskey will prevent,,,what was the topic?

To all my old friends: sorry I got off topic., myopic and dislyexic.
    So to recap; It is Christmas; thanks be to God and prayers to all servicemen and women.
    Prayers to all servicemen and women that will not be coming home, They are MY heros.
    Now this is when I disembobulate about WW2 and Korea, Uncles in the Pacific, and finially Viet-Nam
    So that is all done,,,where's the scotch? cause I got some friends that need a drink,,,God Bless em
    Last edited by kenno; 12-29-2009, 11:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    be wear of the kitty

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    LMAO @ Kenno..........and I hate you, Mags........you have waaaaaay too much cool sh*t, know WTF you're talking about, and you STOLE my f*cking RANGE BAG!!!

MINE!!!

Leave a comment:

• kenno
    replied
    Green Smoke

Green means 'Release Ordanance Here' or it might mean something else, I like the 'Release Ord.' interpertation.
    As for my Kit within a kit,,, deep with in the bowels of my KIT is an empty bottle of expensive scotch and an 'L' pill. The scotch was to prevent me from remembering to take the 'L' pill,,,worked.

Leave a comment:

• kentuckyshiner85
    replied
    i liked the hello kitty bag myself . I might have to get one myself.

Leave a comment:

• Vicious Ignernt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mags View Post
    I can't believe nobody commented on the Hello Kitty pack. I thought that was funny!:(
    Mags, I live in a very liberal and "progressive" town with lots of hippies, new age types, etc. That's kinda tame compared to some stuff I've seen.

My brother has a pink cell phone. He says none of his co-workers will touch it. Sorta like an anti-theft color.

But hey, if you really like your Hello Kitty bag... :D

Leave a comment:

• revisualize
    replied
    [quote=Mags;26186]So here is my "Range/Cleaning Kit Bag." It's cool and people tend to leave me alone on the firing line! Oh, I know what your thinking..........hell yes it's got wheels. I'm lazy!

Now that is funny.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    why funny? It's no better than my barbie pack :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X