Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your kit within your kit! - let's see it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked the hello kitty bag myself . I might have to get one myself.

Comment

Green Smoke

Green means 'Release Ordanance Here' or it might mean something else, I like the 'Release Ord.' interpertation.
      As for my Kit within a kit,,, deep with in the bowels of my KIT is an empty bottle of expensive scotch and an 'L' pill. The scotch was to prevent me from remembering to take the 'L' pill,,,worked.
      The road to serfdom is paved with free electric golf carts.

Comment

LMAO @ Kenno..........and I hate you, Mags........you have waaaaaay too much cool sh*t, know WTF you're talking about, and you STOLE my f*cking RANGE BAG!!!

MINE!!!
        "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

be wear of the kitty
          WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

enough Scotch Whiskey will prevent,,,what was the topic?

To all my old friends: sorry I got off topic., myopic and dislyexic.
            So to recap; It is Christmas; thanks be to God and prayers to all servicemen and women.
            Prayers to all servicemen and women that will not be coming home, They are MY heros.
            Now this is when I disembobulate about WW2 and Korea, Uncles in the Pacific, and finially Viet-Nam
            So that is all done,,,where's the scotch? cause I got some friends that need a drink,,,God Bless em
            Last edited by kenno; 12-29-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kenno View Post
              To all my old friends: sorry I got off topic., myopic and dislyexic.
              So to recap; It is Christmas; thanks be to God and prayers to all servicemen and women.
              Prayers to all servicemen and women that will not be coming home, They are MY heros.
              Now this is when I disembobulate about WW2 and Korea, Uncles in the Pacific, and finially Viet-Nam
              So that is all done,,,where's the scotch? cause I got some friends that need a drink,,,God Bless em
              Oh, shit.......cheers, K....go easy, Bro...
              "I Have Sworn Upon the Altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
                be wear of the kitty
                I'll take TWO....

Comment

Love, and all that is good, on this Christmas Holiday

Comment

Does anyone know where to grab one of these? oh, and from somewhere that ships to the UK. We don't have the cool toys the americans do :(

Comment

looks to be a custom paint job if you're reffering to the pic above
                      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Originally posted by freenarative View Post
                        Does anyone know where to grab one of these? oh, and from somewhere that ships to the UK. We don't have the cool toys the americans do :(
                        Can you have one over there?
                        Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

Comment

lol,, erm my post kinda went a li'll bad there. I was referring to the mat from the original post. however,,,a hallo kitty gun is so cute :)

Comment

Working...
                          X