Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denvernative321
    replied
    Im shocked there were so few entries and even fewer votes. LAME. Not bashing the thread it was a great idea im just disappointed in all of those with super secret BOB bags that must contain plutonium and priceless artifacts. so secret they couldent post even a few things. i was really looking forward to some good ideas from other set ups. honestly if i win i would like to see the light go to a more popular contest that would have more participation.

Leave a comment:

• denvernative321
    replied
    now i am curious to see what all you have. i wasent saying your post was too much i was just saying i should have posted more stuff. but i am happy with the bag i posted. i like your set up gave me an idea or two thank

Leave a comment:

• oly
    replied
    Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
    There is no way I could carry half of the stuff posted,
    I am still waiting to see pics of Diesel's BOB..hint, hint. :)
    I have been waiting for someone to mention the weight. Depending on the situation will depend on what will be left behind, the axe will be the first to go and self defence items most likely will be added.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    honestly it would take me so long to seperate out everything and explain what everything was it would take weeks... but i may get around to it here soon someday
    Good! I'm sure if you just go about it methodically like you do everything else,(how did I know that) it would go very smoothly and you'd be amazed with yourself. :cool:

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by unswydd View Post
    yeah D. What's up with that? I'll bet it RAD!!!
    honestly it would take me so long to seperate out everything and explain what everything was it would take weeks... but i may get around to it here soon someday

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by pathfinder3081 View Post
    I like you BOB UNSWYDD! I knew you had it in ya. Good selection of packs to. I have a old Mountain Smith Buggaboo that I have taken all over the world. Like yours, it is just the right size for a short journey or a long escape. Thanks for sharing!
    PF
    Thanks PF! It's the best pack for my money I think. I love Kelty, have owned several and have had one for about 15 years that is still in traveling condition. I retired it from long trips tho and got this one last year. I see that I have a lot of things missing from my bob but I'm pretty simple. I have what I need in a pinch!

Leave a comment:

• pathfinder3081
    replied
    I like you BOB UNSWYDD! I knew you had it in ya. Good selection of packs to. I have a old Mountain Smith Buggaboo that I have taken all over the world. Like yours, it is just the right size for a short journey or a long escape. Thanks for sharing!
    PF

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
    I think all of the BOB pics posted are great! Each one, teach one, yes? There is no way I could carry half of the stuff posted, but I am glad there are folks out there like Mags, Denvernative and Oly. It gives me hope for the future.

yeah D. What's up with that? I'll bet it RAD!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    I think all of the BOB pics posted are great! Each one, teach one, yes? There is no way I could carry half of the stuff posted, but I am glad there are folks out there like Mags, Denvernative and Oly. It gives me hope for the future.

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    ROFL haha

Now now, I think he needs to invite u along
    Just sayin...........LOL
    Hey, my pics are gone.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by unswydd View Post
    I wanna go with him! ;)
    ROFL haha

Now now, I think he needs to invite u along

Leave a comment:

• unswydd
    replied
    I wanna go with him! ;)

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Nothing wrong with your posts at all man, share all ya want. Killer stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Mags
    replied
    That's not everything! Not even close! Never show your whole hand unless they've paid for it! Been doing this a long time. Gear to start or no gear, I'll be around till the end. Besides I didn't even post my "body armor," "tacticool gear," or "military gear." If I did you might wet yourself. Everything posted is privately owned and mine. If my post is wrong then delete it.....

Last edited by Mags; 05-01-2009, 03:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• denvernative321
    replied
    bob

i saw that link that had everything that guy had. i wasent aware you could post all your bug out gear. i just picked a single bag that i could leave for 2 days. i dident get into tactical gear. i could sit here all night posting body armor and tactical gear and all the military gear i have lined up and ready to use or fight with. oh well i guess its better off that everyone doesent know what they would be up against if it came down to it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X