Chat about the BOB Bag Contest here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    honestly it would take me so long to seperate out everything and explain what everything was it would take weeks... but i may get around to it here soon someday
    Good! I'm sure if you just go about it methodically like you do everything else,(how did I know that) it would go very smoothly and you'd be amazed with yourself. :cool:
    Your opponet got stronger today, did you?
    {{unswydd-Of One Purpose}}

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinoz View Post
      There is no way I could carry half of the stuff posted,
      I am still waiting to see pics of Diesel's BOB..hint, hint. :)
      I have been waiting for someone to mention the weight. Depending on the situation will depend on what will be left behind, the axe will be the first to go and self defence items most likely will be added.
      In my lumpy chair

Comment

now i am curious to see what all you have. i wasent saying your post was too much i was just saying i should have posted more stuff. but i am happy with the bag i posted. i like your set up gave me an idea or two thank

Comment

Im shocked there were so few entries and even fewer votes. LAME. Not bashing the thread it was a great idea im just disappointed in all of those with super secret BOB bags that must contain plutonium and priceless artifacts. so secret they couldent post even a few things. i was really looking forward to some good ideas from other set ups. honestly if i win i would like to see the light go to a more popular contest that would have more participation.

Comment

Working...
          X