Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel
    replied
    Good job Lostinoz keep the pics coming, looks like those contents vaccumed down nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Guys n Girls it's not that hard, here are some examples on another great site
    http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewt...=4103&start=72

Let's get to it, post what ya have, even if it's still a work in progress

our contest thread is here
    http://xcolony.com/x/showthread.php?t=2249

Leave a comment:

• Palex223
    replied
    What happened to the other posts in the contest forum? I'd decided not to enter the contest due to what "I" think is unreasonable rule enforcement, but the topic seems to have died, and the posts in question have vanished. Is the violator still "banned" from the contest? (this is a very strange board).
    Perhaps the initial entry was too much to compete against? Still, the lone poster should have a chance at the prize, as his entry is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    I would post pics of mine, too, but I am sure that compared to you big boys, mine would be just plain "sissy." Course, hubby carries the heavy load. :)

Leave a comment:

• Big_Saw
    replied
    If I posted actual pics of my gear, I'd have to hunt all of you down and kill you........my secret heart-printed boxers are classified above top secret....sorry.....

Leave a comment:

• Palex223
    replied
    Originally posted by Diesel View Post
    you read the rules and posted here right?

If you can READ then you won't make that mistake

A rule that stuff keeps moderators and myself from havign to delete posts every day in a special thread like that.

So far there's only been one. We shall see how it goes.
    Yes sir, I did read the rules, and yes sir, I did post my comment here. I was merely trying to say how easy it is to make that mistake. I'm sure that the person who violated the rules did not do so intentionally.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    you read the rules and posted here right?

If you can READ then you won't make that mistake

A rule that stuff keeps moderators and myself from havign to delete posts every day in a special thread like that.

So far there's only been one. We shall see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• Palex223
    replied
    Might I suggest that the rule about not posting in the actual contest sub forum include one warning? It's quite easy to get caught up in the topic, especially with such wonderful pictures, and forget the rule about no comments.
    It just seems a bit harsh to me that any member can be disqualified from the event due to one minor mistake....and that mistake was likely made due to the excitement generated by a topic that the administration has obviously created for the purpose of making us think, as well as post (minimum 20 entries).
    I would ask that the administration allow a bit of grace for such errors.
    I don't know if the disqualified person had intentions of entering the contest, but I feel for him if he did.

Edited to include;
    BTW denvernative321, excellent BOB!
    Last edited by Palex223; 04-09-2009, 09:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• denvernative321
    replied
    thank you everyone. answering the ammo question- yes i carry more ammo than pictured i have a variety of ammo including hollow points, sub-sonic, hyper velocity and shell shoot

Leave a comment:

• pathfinder3081
    replied
    Nice selection of gear, Denver321....

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    that's just fine the more pics the better

Leave a comment:

• denvernative321
    replied
    oh ok i got it. still pretty new to this site. thanks for fixing that for me. wow it looks like it took a whole page for my pics.

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    even when you reply to this just look at the bar above where you are typing where the bold and colors and url icons are you will see a small square icon with a mountain and sun on it

that's for pics

again good job and thanks for kicking it off

Leave a comment:

• denvernative321
    replied
    thanks. i have never tried the bread there i will next time i pass through. the little tail looking things are the end of a blanket where it was cut in strips to tie the ends together. i dident see the icon you mentioned?

Leave a comment:

• Lostinoz
    replied
    Very nice BOB, denvernative!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X