Leave a comment:

• Arak Zantara
    replied
    above....made hot....
    Thanks Echo

Leave a comment:

• ricky63
    replied
    Don't know if this is of intrest, My wife and I were in K-Mart yesterday, they have 303pc emergency medical kits on sale for $15.00, we went ahead and picked up 4, this gives us some additional kits for the house, truck, and for the B.O.B. they are nothing fancy, but what they have in them may come in handy.

Leave a comment:

• Rage For Order
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    above....made hot....

Leave a comment:

• Arak Zantara
    replied
    [url]http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Defender-14-inch-Stainless-Steel-Survival-Knive/6191056/product.html

$20.49

Leave a comment:

• Rage For Order
    replied
    Foliage Green Paracord - 1000 Feet

Foliage Green Paracord - 1000 Feet

Foliage Green Paracord 1000' Broken Length
    Item #: Paracord-1000-FGREENB
    Reg. Price: $45.95
    Sale Price: $36.80

Leave a comment:

• Bue
    replied
    Great site thanks!! 1 compass and some EMT shears and a few ther goodies.

Leave a comment:

• Iron mike
    replied
    Lots of great leads thank you everyone contacted the wife about the ammo and propane and am looking into the compass website now

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Originally posted by Stitch View Post
    Military Training Compass
    A Super Value

We recently had the opportunity to fill a contract for a low cost, cast aluminum lensatic compass to be used for military training. These are extras from the contract, all brand new, in contract specified package. Although they are designated as a training compass, you will be surprised at the quality, performance and low cost. You may even find yourself using it as a your primary trekking compass.

Unfortunately like many of our contracted products, when they are gone, they will not return.

Specifications:

•Compass card has both the standard 0 - 360 degree scale, as well as the 0 - 64 Mil scale (one yard at 1,000 yards).

•Liquid-damped compass card

•Measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) long, 2 1/4 inches (5.7 cm) wide, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.

•Weighs only 3.4 ounces (96 grams).

•The bezel rotates with detents every 3 degrees so you can change the heading reference a known amount without looking at the compass

•A second magnifier assists in reading the magnetic heading when direct viewing from above.

•The marching compass has a straight edge with a standard 1:50,000 map scale when unfolded flat.
    The front sight has a magnifier to allow for the simultaneous viewing of the magnetic heading and your objective when taking a sight.

•Housing: durable cast aluminum case painted Desert Tan.
    •Compass packaging will vary.
    Don't let the low price fool you. This is a good compass, at a great price.

$11.50

http://www.countycomm.com/trainingcompass.html
    Thanks....3 underway.....:)

Leave a comment:

• Arak Zantara
    replied
    I stopped by a Walmart to have them look at a tire for me and while I was waiting I wandered over to the ammo section for a quick look
    They had Remington 22 LR copper plated hollow point... 36 grain...I believe
    for 15.00 per 550 box

Leave a comment:

• Stitch
    replied
    Military Training Compass
    A Super Value

We recently had the opportunity to fill a contract for a low cost, cast aluminum lensatic compass to be used for military training. These are extras from the contract, all brand new, in contract specified package. Although they are designated as a training compass, you will be surprised at the quality, performance and low cost. You may even find yourself using it as a your primary trekking compass.

Unfortunately like many of our contracted products, when they are gone, they will not return.

Specifications:

•Compass card has both the standard 0 - 360 degree scale, as well as the 0 - 64 Mil scale (one yard at 1,000 yards).

•Liquid-damped compass card

•Measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) long, 2 1/4 inches (5.7 cm) wide, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick.

•Weighs only 3.4 ounces (96 grams).

•The bezel rotates with detents every 3 degrees so you can change the heading reference a known amount without looking at the compass

•A second magnifier assists in reading the magnetic heading when direct viewing from above.

•The marching compass has a straight edge with a standard 1:50,000 map scale when unfolded flat.
    The front sight has a magnifier to allow for the simultaneous viewing of the magnetic heading and your objective when taking a sight.

•Housing: durable cast aluminum case painted Desert Tan.
    •Compass packaging will vary.
    Don't let the low price fool you. This is a good compass, at a great price.

$11.50

http://www.countycomm.com/trainingcompass.html

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Military gear....clearance prices....

Leave a comment:

• Echo2
    replied
    Originally posted by Echo2 View Post
    At CVS....end of season sale....

Coleman 1# propane tanks.....2pk...$2.25.....usually $8.19

not advertised...take to front and rings up for sale price.

I just bought 14 of them...:)
    Ended up with 34 total....just over $40 after tax...woo-hoo...:)

Leave a comment:

• Domdabears
    replied
    This is the gun I will be getting soon. I've looked everywhere and this is the cheapest I've seen it.
    If anyone finds a better deal that offers one brand new, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
    $367 http://www.jetguns.com/ruger-stainless-p-322.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X