Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• methusaleh
    replied
    Yes and no, the choices are a long, complicated tale, at least for the Army. I lived it firsthand as I spent some time in the 29th Infantry Division Experimental Force, testing things for Natick Labs. When I left the Army two years ago, there were rumors of Multicam being considered for a special-purpose infantry uniform sometime in the future.

In my opinion...in the end, logic did not prevail...not just with the color choice...going to bite my tongue here but I recall reading at least one scathing letter in Army Times about three years ago...

Leave a comment:

• LoNeWoLf
    replied
    Well thanks for the info. From what diesel says, I guess it is safe to say I made a pretty good choice. Also is it true that multicam was more effective than the new digital Marine, and Army patterns in test but they still chose the ugly digital?

Leave a comment:

• methusaleh
    replied
    Well Multicam doesn't come in SO Ultralight fabric for summer wear-- AND it has the cute little miniature SO logos in it, like a designer handbag does with Coach or Fendi!!! So Omnipat is for the more elegantly-dressed warm weather paintball player!

:p

Leave a comment:

• Diesel
    replied
    Omnipat bleck puke.. copycat wanna be multicam!

Multicam rocks, the best single pattern in existance right now!

Leave a comment:

• methusaleh
    replied
    I have used it with success in medium-density hardwood forest areas for tactical training. I was just issued it in January so time will tell.

When I play paintball I use a somewhat similar pattern called Omnipat, which is sort of a pixellated version of Multicam, and it works quite well in the varied woodland terrain we have here in the northeast, year-round.

Leave a comment:

• LoNeWoLf
    started a topic multicam

multicam

Hello to all, my first post, thanks for having me. I have purchased a set of PROPPER Multicam ACUs. Top, bottom, and parka. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this camo and knows the true effectiveness. thanks
Working...
X