multicam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multicam

Hello to all, my first post, thanks for having me. I have purchased a set of PROPPER Multicam ACUs. Top, bottom, and parka. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this camo and knows the true effectiveness. thanks
    "No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent"

I have used it with success in medium-density hardwood forest areas for tactical training. I was just issued it in January so time will tell.

When I play paintball I use a somewhat similar pattern called Omnipat, which is sort of a pixellated version of Multicam, and it works quite well in the varied woodland terrain we have here in the northeast, year-round.

Comment

Omnipat bleck puke.. copycat wanna be multicam!

Multicam rocks, the best single pattern in existance right now!
      WHAT IF THE AMERICA YOU KNEW, WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE?

The best thing you can do to support the site is pass it on to your friends and fav sites like other forums, facebook, twitter etc. Let people know about us! :)

Comment

Well Multicam doesn't come in SO Ultralight fabric for summer wear-- AND it has the cute little miniature SO logos in it, like a designer handbag does with Coach or Fendi!!! So Omnipat is for the more elegantly-dressed warm weather paintball player!

:p

Comment

Well thanks for the info. From what diesel says, I guess it is safe to say I made a pretty good choice. Also is it true that multicam was more effective than the new digital Marine, and Army patterns in test but they still chose the ugly digital?
          "No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent"

Comment

Yes and no, the choices are a long, complicated tale, at least for the Army. I lived it firsthand as I spent some time in the 29th Infantry Division Experimental Force, testing things for Natick Labs. When I left the Army two years ago, there were rumors of Multicam being considered for a special-purpose infantry uniform sometime in the future.

In my opinion...in the end, logic did not prevail...not just with the color choice...going to bite my tongue here but I recall reading at least one scathing letter in Army Times about three years ago...

Comment

Working...
            X