Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never assume!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Never assume!!!

    I was walking a BEAUTIFUL little trout stream today and thought I would walk up into one of the areas that was feeding into it. It turned out just to be a drainage from higher ground and look what I found.

    The PERFECT EXAMPLE of why you should never trust water and always treat it first.

    BE SAFE!

  • #2
    GAH! What is that, a goat?
    "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      good greif I think My ship might have served that up last night
      NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

      Comment


      • #4
        Hope it wasn't the water that killed it.

        Comment


        • #5
          what's that word I'm looking for?.....oh yeah.....ewwww
          Live like you'll die tomorrow, learn like you'll live forever.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
            GAH! What is that, a goat?
            It's a whitetail doe from this last winter. I wish I would have had a video camera because there were so many maggots on it the doe looked like she was moving!

            To bad I wan't fishing because they would have made great bait. :D

            All I know is I'm glad my dog stayed home because he would have rolled in it all day! I'M SERIOUS, HE WOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by Snow Walker; 05-22-2011, 10:19 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
              It's a whitetail doe from this last winter. I wish I would have had a video camera because there were so many maggots on it the doe looked like she was moving!

              To bad I wan't fishing because they would have made great bait. :D

              All I know is I'm glad my dog stayed home because he would have rolled in it all day! I'M SERIOUS, HE WOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Now its my turn to say .....eeewww

              Comment


              • #8
                ummm yeah, ewww heres one for you, never assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME! lol... just an old saying... :) thanks for sharing!
                If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by maric View Post
                  ummm yeah, ewww heres one for you, never assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME! lol... just an old saying... :) thanks for sharing!
                  LOL, I say that to my wife all the time!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
                    LOL, I say that to my wife all the time!
                    yeah, the Mr taught me that one.. ticks me off when he says it, but SEE, we pick up on things, and use them.. sometimes without notice... :) might be a good thing?? lol..
                    If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by maric View Post
                      yeah, the Mr taught me that one.. ticks me off when he says it, but SEE, we pick up on things, and use them.. sometimes without notice... :) might be a good thing?? lol..
                      Shame on him for rubbing off on you! It's funny though, the things that tick me off and the things that tick her off also make us laugh.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Snow Walker View Post
                        All I know is I'm glad my dog stayed home because he would have rolled in it all day!
                        I believe you! The people next door had been fishing. The guy cleaned his fish in the front yard on a newspaper. Went inside for something. Our dog went over to investigate the fish guts and dove right in. Rolling and wiggling. He was right nasty afterwards.
                        "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Skyowl's Wife View Post
                          I believe you! The people next door had been fishing. The guy cleaned his fish in the front yard on a newspaper. Went inside for something. Our dog went over to investigate the fish guts and dove right in. Rolling and wiggling. He was right nasty afterwards.
                          lol.. I pictured that.. thats is quite "narsty" as we call it.. bet he/she loved it though..
                          If the zombies chase us, Im tripping you!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Narsty or not he is still a "Chick Magnet", everytime we go to a drive through the women are offering him treats. He has a girlfriend at one "unnamed" establishment that gives him free burgers!

                            WHAT ABOUT ME?????

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What a beautiful Lab!
                              "If Howdy Doody runs against him, I'm voting for the puppet." - SkyOwl's Wife, 2012

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X