Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buggyout
    replied
    It keeps me busy until I can fully impart my time and energy to my own homestead. The karma thing, Dale? HECK YEAH! I get blessed. It's a spiritual law, if you do stuff like that, it comes back to you in one form or another.

It's going to work out!

-Buggy

Leave a comment:

• Morgan101
    replied
    You sound happy, Buggy. Good for you. Sounds like you found a great niche where you can really help people.

I never know the government had all of those caches.

Leave a comment:

• dalewick
    replied
    Your doing a good thing Buggy! Good Karma brings Good Karma.

Dale

Leave a comment:

• Buggyout
    started a topic Gubberment Emergency supplies!

Gubberment Emergency supplies!

I've been busy. During this BS COVID thing. For around a year, I've been "working" with a food ministry, nearly full time. I drive 4-5 times a week and pick up food from various grocery store, food outlets and distributors. We feed about 350 families once a week. We have over 40 volunteers! It's kind of a big thing.

So....

As a volunteer, I get first run on food and supplies. I have SIGNIFICANTLY increased my SHTF cache in the last year. I went from 3 months to easily a year and a half for a family of four. EASILY...

Every week I pick up crazy stuff from a particular restaurant distributor! This week I picked up 40 25 lbs of pancake mix and flour! In one of the photos below, you can see a couple pallets of "Izzy" soda. I fill that truck 4 times a week. You can see in another pic our operation on how we distribute.

Ready for some crazy info?

During this pandemic, the government had opened up the country's larders! This summer, we picked up emergency food boxes from a non-assuming facility the size of four Walmarts. Loaded from top to bottom with these cardboard boxes. (See pictures below) They generally contain the same things - Pasta, canned meat, rice, canned veggies, orange juice. Some have non-descript green cans in them. I picked up approximately 1500 of the boxes! Apparently, there are these "Warehouses" all over the country. (Who knew?)

I won't tell you how many of these I now personally have. Hee hee!

The disturbing part is the powers-that-be releasing this stuff!?!?! That's the part in this story where you need to put on your tin foil hats. The boxes will last years! Why now? I could have gotten more than just 1500. We still have most of them stored, as we rely on mostly fresh food for the food bank.

I don't know.....

Interdasting.

-Buggy
Working...
X