• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heirloom seeds $1/pack!!!

Taken from one of my yahoo lists:

Organically Grown Heirloom Vegetable Seeds 1.00 /Pack

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/seedma...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Greetings fellow gardeners and gourmets,
    We are offering garden seeds, for the Spring planting season.
    All varieties have been selected for their proven reliability.
    All seeds are locally grown here in northern California, by my family.
    All seeds are untreated, and have high germination rates.
    Seeds are packaged in resealable plastic bags, and properly stored, will last for two to three years.
    A complete set of growing instructions is included.
    We have been selling seeds on Ebay for four seasons, with a 100% feedback rating.

All seed varieties come in individual resealable mini Ziploc bags. All seeds are fresh, harvested in the fall of 2008, for the 2008 - 2009 growing season. Germination rate is a minimum of 85%. Growing instructions are included.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Last edited by Brosia; 02-09-2009, 07:04 AM.
    Classic Southern defense: "But your Honor, he just NEEDED killin!

Lo:
    I can't get the link to work. Even when I copy/paste it. :confused:
    JUST CURIOUS? PRUNES ARE DEHYDRATED PLUMS. SO WHERE DOES PRUNE JUICE COME FROM?

Comment

Originally posted by lazer128 View Post
      Lo:
      I can't get the link to work. Even when I copy/paste it. :confused:
      It links to an ebay page. Here you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Organically-Grow...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyshakelford View Post
        It links to an ebay page. Here you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Organically-Grow...QQcmdZViewItem
        Thanks Rusty! You 'da man.

Comment

Thanks Rusty! You 'da man.
          Here is the seed chicks e-mail address. I am going to toss her an e-mail. I hate pay-pal and e-bay with a passion. I think she may be smart enough to deal outside of e-bay.

[email protected]

Comment

After analyzing the list and knowing of several friends that will help me get rid of them, I ordered all 79 packets.

Comment

After analyzing the list and knowing of several friends that will help me get rid of them, I ordered all 79 packets.
              If you want to sell any, I am interested in the

Zucchini, Crookneck, Dill, Cilantro, Armenian Cukes, Straight 8 cukes, and the Roma Beans.

If you aren't gonna use any of the above, let me know. I will send you the moola and money for shipping.

Comment

I'm going to order a few as well. I've never started tomatoes from seed, and not sure if I can this year, but definitely want some of the melons and squash. Did you notice she had heirloom herbs as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Loshali View Post
                  I'm going to order a few as well. I've never started tomatoes from seed, and not sure if I can this year, but definitely want some of the melons and squash. Did you notice she had heirloom herbs as well?
                  Yep. That helped me "convince" the wifey when I told her I was going to order them all! ;)

Tomato seeds should be germinated in January. You can go ahead and do some now. Nothing wrong with late tomatoes.

Comment

Seed will be shipped this week.
                    Lo~, I ordered all 79 packets. Thot it would be fun to mess with some of the things I have never planted before. I got a few packets for Rusty as well. Let me know what you want and I should be able to share with you.

Comment

Seed will be shipped this week.
                      Lo~, I ordered all 79 packets. Thot it would be fun to mess with some of the things I have never planted before. I got a few packets for Rusty as well. Let me know what you want and I should be able to share with you.
                      Most of those had 100 seeds per pack. Thats a lot of beans or squash for a buck! You could just save me half a dozen or so of several, and I'll pay you for em. I try to keep a small garden at my house. Definitely going to harvest some seeds this year.

Comment

Rusty????? Look what I have? (Like the hinges on my mailbox?:D)

Comment

LO? What were you interested in?

Comment

Very nice! :)
                            "Be Excellent to Each Other"

Comment

looks solid, think i'm gonna give this a shot myself.
                              Sometimes I wonder if I could live my entire life being the neutral, all observant being. The gray man. We’ll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X